Sparky's Carbon Clad Glanza Replica

Cheers guys I now just takes the piss like <_<

Dont know if it can be repaired Dean, maybe it can if someone knows someone who can do it I will let it go cheap but the laquer has ben chipped off in a few places and the weave is a tiny bit damaged in the one place

Cheers guys quite proud of the photos, if only my mate leant me his cam to take them :)

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got a new addition to the living room

022-2.jpg

Was supposed to be fitting it today but these so called wankers I been having trouble with nicked my immobiliser off my keys so I cant use the car :D

Before anyone one asks I was stood oustide my mates car which was in front of my car but left thekeys in the ignition, they got out of the cars and went upto my car and took the immobilser and fucked off <_<

The car is in the garage out the way though

Seat will look awesome fitted mate.

Shame about the immobiliser though, have you reported these people to the Police?? Surley you know who they are if you have been having trouble with them for a while.

jebus christ mate! these guy sound like a rite bunch of pillucks! get the fuzz on to them if you know who they are bud other wise there only going to keep knicking shit.

I know im fuming, was supposed to take the ex to hospital today aswell (not been a very nice weekend, but I'd rather not talk about that :D )

Police are involved they have tried getting it back but the boys are never at home :D

Its got to stop, I will be pressing charges when the evidence comes back for when he threw a socket at my car <_<

Thats shite mate.. joys of livin up the hill a bit lol.. nothing like that happens round here. Seems the further up the valley u go the more lil t&ats there seem to be.. u not included of course.. Police are shit too, they give em f`ck all even if theres evidence i expect..

Good luck tho bro

Not much of an update, had to Tax the car and get tyres

WOW the Toyo's lasted me 4 months, thats pretty good :(

Got a new set of T1R's to go on tomorrow, was going to get Prada Spec 2's but couldnt justify the extra £20 :p

Also put my deposit on a Carbon rear lip, just need to get a Glanza rear bumper :p

Trying to sort some side skirts out aswell

Oh and waiting for some yellow head light bulbs, but its been over a week :p

Thats about it, cars looking a bit rough and will be for JAE, 80% of it not caused by me either ;)

Oh yea forgot about them :p

Fitting driverside on Saturday I hope, possibly passenger aswell if all goes well

and I will be picking up some black Glanza skirts at JAE (They will do untill the Carbon ones are made :( ;) )

Them Toyos really didnt last long at all, do you drive it hard?? if not i'd be concerned.

New stuff sounds awesome mate. Especially them yellow headlight bulbs i would like to see some fitted pics when they are in, please.

Keep it up Sparky dude

Flocked dash is on the cards as I need a new dash anyway :D

I will have my interior bits at JAE and need to pay the rest off my rear lip so nope, none of them :p

Its a tax disc holder!!! ;)

002-5.jpg

Cost me £18 :) lol looks good and love the way the tax disc is colour coded ;)

@ Liam the bulbs dont show up very well in pics so you can see them at JAE :D

003-7.jpg

Thanks for the picture Lew tried to add it to the website last night but was playing up will try again today. Love the colour really stands out, all that carbon goodness I don't know! ;) Looks fab with those Craft mirrors whats next on the cards? When we get this photo shoot done at the workshop it would be great if you could bring her over :)

Tobs

Cheers Toby!

Next is get the seats fitted, pay the final amount for the Carbon rear lip and I will be picking up black Glanza skirts at JAE until the group buy for the Carbon ones goes ahead :)

Then I will be saving for some special wheels to finish the outside, then save my ass off for 4efte ;)

When is this photoshoot, I would definitley be up for trying to come to it!!