Sparky's Carbon Clad Glanza Replica

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers Si :)

My Dad got a bit more done this weekend... Bodywork is being left now until my Dad gets it to his mates bodyshop

So we been figuring out a way of fixing the exhaust system for the MOT (needs baffles replacing and hole in the back box welding from where there other tail pipe fell off :) oh and also new hangers welded to the back box as they also fell off :lol:)

We are also wondering how to fix the CF Glanza spoiler to the tailgate as my Dad doesnt like the idea of just bonding it. Any ideas guys?? :lol:

I smell.........SHIT :( (Anyone seen the film Click? ) :p

Nah you are spot on Liam :p

Not something I was going to do this year but its an Xmas present :p

Little update....my Powerflow system is rotton so I need a replacement for now :p

May have a nice TTE for now :(

Cooooolll!!!! A caribbean blue Glanza lookalike. This is what i wanted to do with mine when i had it but the SR came up. Every time you post an update you make me miss my old caribbean blue baby.

Keep up the good work mate. I cant wait to see it done

Bourkey

Front bumper, fogs, brackets etc should be in stock tomorrow from Toyota!!

Hopefully Dad will send the payment to Killamats for the headlights today aswell :)

Are you not getting the grill for the glanza bumper too? Take some pics when fitting as I'm still unsure what the brackets needed are?

Will look good when done. :D

Are you not getting the grill for the glanza bumper too? Take some pics when fitting as I'm still unsure what the brackets needed are?

Will look good when done. :D

Nah going to cut the top and bottom spars out so wont be needing the grill.

Will take some pics...I ahve a brand new n/a bracket there which I will use to compare with the 98 bracket for you :D

Just got home to see a box with my late spec rear lights in :)

No pics for a while because I broke my new phone when I was drunk and cant find the lead for my old phone :)

Nah going to cut the top and bottom spars out so wont be needing the grill.

Will take some pics...I ahve a brand new n/a bracket there which I will use to compare with the 98 bracket for you :D

Just got home to see a box with my late spec rear lights in :D

No pics for a while because I broke my new phone when I was drunk and cant find the lead for my old phone :)

thats a lame excuse i think your hiding something lewis :)