Sparky's Carbon Clad Glanza Replica

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it was good to catch up with you fella, shame about the poor turn out though but it was a laugh none the less. i can have a tidy look around her at the meet when its light

where the hell did you guys go after they closed of the junction?

Yea was tidy, I was expecting some where decent to take some nice pics :p

LOL We went right round the roundabout and I seen Matt head towards Barry so I just went back round and up the motorway so I could get off at the nearest jucnction to came back down the motorway the other way!!!

yeah i went all the way around again and then went down the motorway turned around and then went home. you must have hoofed it as i didnt see you

its not the best place for photo's

• 4 weeks later...

Updating as im bored

Been using the EP, and the cam timing isnt dont right, car runs but is really sluggish and REALLY burns oil done 50miles last night and it used a litre, would the cam timing have anything to do with it?

Really fucking me off now :harhar:

Hopefully going to Cardiff this weekend where I will be fitting the Glanza rear axle and picking up, Glanza tailgate with numberplate surround, Glanza dash and engine loom, indicator stalks, Glanza clocks, few little bits and pieces, powersteering pipes etc.

Then the plan is after xmas to get her in the Bodyshop, will be having a full respray and the complete Glanza package fitted (exterior wise)

Was thinking of having the numberplate surround in black but I have decided against it as the Carbon spoiler and rear lip is enough black :(

If the engine is fucked again I wont be messing about, FTE will be going in :thumbsup:

Boring update I know with no pics but just thought I would let y'all know :harhar: