Sparky's Carbon Clad Glanza Replica

Really shouldnt be spending but im just about to right a cheque for a lovely piece of TRD Carbon for the interior :p ;)

My Dad is working on the car as we speak hopefully she will be up and ruinning today so I can go put my Glanza back axle on ready the meet in a few weeks!! Oh and pic up the remainder of my conversion bits :D

You must've wanted that bad mate, 75quid! :D

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its still a worthy purchase Lewis mate.

You never know about these things, they just happen.

Just be happy to get your hands on one bro at a reasonable price, be sure to ask for decent protective packaging as you are paying good money.

Peace

Joz

Its still a worthy purchase Lewis mate.

You never know about these things, they just happen.

Just be happy to get your hands on one bro at a reasonable price, be sure to ask for decent protective packaging as you are paying good money.

Peace

Joz

Yeah good advice, also don't let him send it second class! ;)

Cheers mate its been a long time coming ;) :p

Update- still no luck getting the car running even with the cat desconnected

It struggles to rev up quickly and stops and at about 5k, any ideas? really pissing me off now :D

GOOD NEWS- Car is running and TRD dial surround turned up today ;)

BAD NEWS- TRD dial surround wont fit Paseo dials

EVEN WORSE FUCING NEWS- Car is still off the road, wiring fault in the Paseo instrument cluster which my dad is unhappy about and wants it sorted

Unless I can get a wiring diagram for my car, im fucked.

Starting to loose faith in this again :huh: ;)

Its even more work to get the old dials back in as all the wire have been swapped round and we dont have a wiring diagram for the Starlet ;)

Fuck sake why dont people do manuals for these fucking pieces of shit :huh:

So pissed off

On another not I can get the dash flocked by a professional company for £105 ;)

Got the car back :huh:

Feel a bit happier now

Although Im sure its not timed right

Really is sluggish and struggles to rev like it used to?? Got to check the ignition timing next weekend

Keep with it Lew.

Mate, ive had no end of problems with all my cars, half the time im climbing the fuckin walls and feel like pulling my self appart with frustration with them, but by fuck, when its all done, after the hard work and after your hands are cut and scraped to shreds lol, and uve got somthing to show for it and somthing to be proud of which people notice...........then thats when all the problems and worries go away. And then you get to drive it and you think....."ahhh was no problem really".

Uve seemed to pull thru though mate.

Uve got yours done. chances of mine being done are looking extremely slim, i hadnt realised the meet is this week. i would have said its 80% unlikely to be done in time. If thats the case then, ill be so so gutted words cant describe.

Cheers for the inspiration guys!!

If it wasnt for you lot the EP would of been gone along time ago

Gave her a good wash and polish yesterday and met up with VBoi and MattGlanza and their mate, didnt get no pics though

Will take some today :lol:

Rhys, get her ready son!!!