Sparky's Carbon Clad Glanza Replica

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Something to do with light not being able to reflect and distract the driver I thought? So why is there no need? It will look awsome

My dash is broke mate thats why I got this one, the bit where you screw the centre console in place has snapped off from where the wankers broke into it ;)

Just off the phone to my old man, all the engine parts like inlet mani, throttle body, thermostat housing etc has all been cleaned to bare metal so should be looking nice by the time I get it back :p

A: dont get a flocked dash in a road car...theres need

B: i presume you know why its then done galliano?

A: why not just suggest that you dont really feel for the idea, not tell him not to do it.

B: i do know why its done, its to stop glare on the screen so there is more visibility for the driver, its done to all rally and touring cars.

Bahh wouldnt have that colour, just black would look immense ;)

@Si not going to tart this bay up much just get it nice and clean as it has been neglected over the past 3 and half years i.e never cleaned :D

I know exactly how I want my bay to look when the FTE is in though :D:pB)

Yea looks tasty IMO

Just nice and clean withe blue piping

Obviously I wont have the boost solenoid etc so maybe the filter will be sat there in nice stainless air box, similar to the one of the MC Monster but with a perspex top ;)

orite mate, ive got a friend who has got a glanza rear axle with disc brakes, all wiring looms for the engine and dash, the speedo cluster and the indicator stalks, think i also read somewhere about needing a standard glanza exhaust which he has , if you want any more info then give me a PM, he also needs these items gone quite quickly so you may get a good bargain, also got pics if youre interested.

cheers pallett

Oi Si get out my thread :):p

The bits you mention pallet bar the exhaust I have, its just I havent picked it up yet, thanks for the offer anyway I may be in touch ;)

Car is being a cunt still, shes all up and running, just got a flat spot in the low revs and really struggles to get up hills, well thats what my Dad said as I am in uni.

Any ideas??

ok then mate no worries, just thought i had saw it somewhere so thought i would let you know, if you do want the exhaust though just get in touch as i have someone interested in the middle section only and he would rather it all went in one piece.

cheers

• 2 weeks later...

Really shouldnt be spending but im just about to right a cheque for a lovely piece of TRD Carbon for the interior :p ;)

My Dad is working on the car as we speak hopefully she will be up and ruinning today so I can go put my Glanza back axle on ready the meet in a few weeks!! Oh and pic up the remainder of my conversion bits :D

OK we may have resolved running issues

Looks like when it was running uber rich it has fucked the cat, my Dad just told me the exhaust manifold and cat was just glowing white!!

So hes whipping the cat off to check but I have just booked it into Pro-Speed for a decat section ;)

Thats FTE money gone though :p