Sparky's Carbon Clad Glanza Replica

Cheers bro :ph34r:

Right, Plan of action: -

Gather these bits for now as I know I will never come across the oppurtunity at this price again!!

Then for Xmas (I hope) the rents will pay for the bodywork to be done, New door, dent in rear quarter, ZEP fenders repaired, bumper repaired, skirts and rear bumper fitted and then I will buy a new front lip :D

Then I will be happy for a bit as it will be looking good again :D

Then once Uni finishes I can go find a job, get an uprated clutch, FMIC, some sort of tubby kit (see whats about when I got the money) then I will need a Glanza exhaust (Silent Power or something) then just some stage ones mods so shes running nice :D

Hopefully that will be done by the end of the summer

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bit of an update on the 4EFE, been swapping heads over as the car aint running right since I put the new engine in so we are in the middle of putting my old head on to over come the issue

Anyway yesterday we changed all the valve stem seals, ground the valves back, lapped them and put it all back together, the head looks lush now, like brandnew should make a nice difference :D

Did take some pics but smashed yet another phone up last night ;)

The bay is having a good clean while we try and find the info for the fucking cam gears timing :p

paint, if glossy, will will reflect big time on the screen.

theres a place in cardiff i believe, a chap with a paseo had it done by his mate that owns a performance place, mikey should be able to get the contact from him on paseoclub