Your car history

I bought my 98 TTE SR car in jan 05. Im third owner

Its clocked one hundred and five thousand miles. It had 100k when i bought it.

It has a full service history which is great and the engine that i have has been placed by toyota under warranty by its first owner for some reason and the engine has 55k odd miles from new (the second engine).

Other than all that it runs like clock work and i havent had any problems apart from i had to replace the front brak calipers cause they had badly seized.

Other than that car is in mint condition near enuff allover jus some bits n bobs need touched up.

What all your cars how have ya all been gettin on since ya bought it?

P.S. i havent added my car yet to the gallery, keep an eye out though once i do :):)

Cheers, regards Bilal

basically, i went to look at mine, then got told some bad news about cash and thought i couldnt get it. but then i got told some good news and iwas told i could get it in 8 days. that was about 25 days ago. so i waited and waited, then got told on numerous occasions false deadlines, so i waited and waited and waited and waited, and im still waiting.. lol

i have owned my sr for just over a year im the third owner 2nd since being over here(it was imported from ireland in 2001) has full toyota service history from new and will do as long as i have it as i work for toyota nothing major has gone wrong just rear shocks because of the 17s wearing them out and back box as origianal sr one broke up otherwise mint oh yeah has 52k on it bought it with 42K :):):D:D:D:D

Owned in Japan for 10 years (not sure on owners there) came on about 70k km.

first guy bought it to sell it on here (he actually got 2, but my one was the nicer of the 2), but ended up keeping it for 9 months.

Lad before me had it 3 months, then decided to sell because he got offered a golf for a good price.

I got it on 81k km its now on 89k km had it 6 months now and still very much in love :) i've spent the same amount on it as what I paid for it originally now too!

my car was ordered by a guy in 1997 out in australia when he lived there, (bcoz australia is really hot it came as a standard starlet with no pas with air con :) ) soon after getting the car he decided to migrate to the uk, and liked the car so muxh that he had it shipped over, he then owned it for two years here then part exchanged it for another car at a garage, then that was where my baby sat for 11 months... until i bought it for £2200, with 31,000 on the clock... now its just clocked 100,000 miles 3 years later. :)

Rich.

had mine for 2years..they were the best two years of my pemature driving carier as i made a car that handles like shit handle like it was on rails

the only problems i had were a few suspension niggles with strut tops and burst shoxs.

the syncro went in the box

an alarm headake that cost me 180quid and..

kicking f*ck out of a van using my car as a fist.....

i realy did abuse that car... if the weather and conditions were right id spank it up and down!

she was finaly laid to rest/exicuted today when the engineer came round..and i stripped her of all her parts...

she is lost and nakid now meandering helplessly and lonely towards that evil crusher in the sky :)

best memory murdering a type r!

worst memory..drivin arond for a month with abit of cardboard as a rear side window......this in turn highlidghted the fact that the rear mats that a mate let me have had been spewed on....

i found this out on one wet day when the cabin was filled with that pungent smell of bile and spew