• 2 months later...
  • Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*BING* UPDATE *BING*

Well the starlets been off the road for a while.. the manifold got lost in the post for 1 month.

so the manifold got repair'd and sent back! thanks keith.

The 98 spec bumper was fitted and cut down a little so the fmic fits fine.

heres the following trial pics... yes for those pervers i have a nice big fmic and it hangs out the bottom... (other pipes are off as the mani/turbo/decats off)

10092009440.jpg

10092009441.jpg

Anyways heres the repaired mani back with the wrap & decat... also the built up kit ready to roll! :lol:

03112009468.jpg

04112009470.jpg

06112009471.jpg

07112009473.jpg

07112009475.jpg

Hope you all enjoy the update... i will get more soon!

Kit looks nice mate, get it fitted!

The bumper looks a bit odd with the pipes hanging out, the front lip sits a bit lower though so it should help with that a bit.

The wrapping you've done on the mani reminds me of jack-ups. :lol: Why haven't you wrapped the whole thing?

Its not fully wrapped because i didnt intend to wrap it all... only to defect the heat comming off the mani near the hot pipe!! pics as follows show. just doing what i want it to do hehe.

Heres the car rebuild up... just done it today.. shes savage... as usual :lol:

08112009476.jpg

08112009477.jpg

08112009478.jpg

08112009481.jpg

• 2 months later...

cheers lads.. im working on it as hard as i can!!!

but i dont get paid till next friday... so all's on hold at the second. i think ill need to send the back bumper to a body shop to propperly prep! as it only has 2 points to bolt to the car... i want them to add the original bolt points to it.. so its totaly solid!!

either that or i hit it with plastic weld and some plastic (which ill suck no doubt)

currently me..

No_Money.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Small update... i bought me these three things....

Race.jpg

otm151901_BossKit_400.jpg

and this but in silver... my red one has served its time!!!

Sparco_4_Point_C_4a1dc02707926.jpg

Starlet needs some new plugs... america is costing me money so i cant buy them the now :)

Lols.. i dont know bout you lot but the pic of the wheel is huge.. (probably its real size too lmao)

yep the wheels totals lush!! i was waiting in the girls beetle.. i ended up "playing" with it.. to find out she was looking at me through the window.. my steering was so epic.. she burst out laughing :)

Thanks dudes.. im working on it just need to get my 98 spec/jam lip painted up & the skirts and rear done and then we are on game plan!

i haves it back on :o was painting it.

JAMMERS GETTING PAINTED.. EITHER NOW OR THE WEEKEND!!!!

just the 98 spec + lip the now though :D

i need to fit the side skirts propper before i can get them painted..

also the rear.. once the fronts done ill get the rear fitted. see where im happy with lol.

might have to send the rear for some plastic weld.. as the normal fitting isnt there at the top.. so im gona get them to plastic weld suttin so it is!!!