Bit of Drifting for u guys

• 2 weeks later...

I've got a T15 Nitro RS4 with the drift kit. It's awesome. Just finished painting my very first shell on friday, go some pics of it. Bit rough round some of the masking where I got overzealous with the first coat of black but I'm happy with my first attempt!

129339935_65d7b30719.jpg

129339934_cc32f02c95.jpg

What do you guys think?

I've got a T15 Nitro RS4 with the drift kit. It's awesome. Just finished painting my very first shell on friday, go some pics of it. Bit rough round some of the masking where I got overzealous with the first coat of black but I'm happy with my first attempt!

129339935_65d7b30719.jpg

129339934_cc32f02c95.jpg

What do you guys think?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Wow i want one! were did you get it from and how much? are they hard to master drifting?

Sparky

I got the car second hand off of EBay, but all in all including the car, batteries, nitro fuel, my new shell, paint etc. it's come in about £300~350'ish (but mine did come with a bunch of hop-ups)

Not cheap, but great fun. The drifting is pretty hard unless you can find a perfectly smooth (very open) piece of tarmac. The drift kit centres the engine and fuel tank on the car body for weight distribution. But you can get a plain Nitro car and put on drift tyres (basically a hard compound tyre) or similar ones which you put plastic rings around. With the normal tyres that I had on the now it goes like stink - about 45mph+

My shell is actually a 180mm wide for electric cars but I made it fit to my ca no prob.

awesome vid. got finch playing in the background too!

that cars awesome lobotomy! ive been meaning to get a nitro one for ages, as ive only ever had electric ones.

Rich.