My 5dr N/A......"Bob"

Gutted to see this bro :D

Saw it a few weeks ago but haven't had a chance to post until now. Where do you go from here now?

Have you got any recent pics of the car before it was crashed? I can't remember seeing any pics of it with the Meisters. Speaking of which, were they damaged in the crash?

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive recently got another N/A too keep me rolling, just about got it up to scratch mechanical wise...replaced

clutch

timing belt

radiator

thermostat

crank seal

gearbox oil

clutch fluid

service

glanza alloys

still needs the front brakes sorting im going to keep it standard tbh ive lost all heart to start another project, really took it out of me had to go to and from sunderland to strip the car lying on my back in the rain/cold taking apart what id put blood/sweat and tears into over last 3 years this was the reason i couldnt come to jf/jf2

the rear coilovers are fine so is the front passenger the driverside needs a rebuild (going to get this done when ive got the money)

been going round and round in circles thinking of what i want to do next still got my uni fees to think about...part of me wants to sell every single mod ive got off and start fresh on a fresh import or mabe move on to something like a nice A3.....still cut up about it tbh

Hmm thought that glanza in the link sold along time ago!! because i had my eyes on it befor i bought my old glanza back.

Sorry to see that you have crashed your pride and joy but onwards and upwards so they say :)

• 4 weeks later...

Cheers guys ^ the support means alot..... :D

since my last update the cars had

- 4x new KU31s

- lowered on meister coilovers

- cusco bmcs

- glanza strut

- glanza inlet

- k+n panel

- throttle body coolant bypass

- arm rest

- cup holders

to follow

- new drop links

- ALK

- RARB

- braided lines

- new discs and standard pads for now EBC reds IF i have money

And thats as far as i want to take it, im putting money away for the V so dont want to waste too much on this little one just to get it up to scratch so i can enjoy it and it makes life a little more safer/comfortable....ill get pics up soon

• 2 weeks later...

put my sub back in still need to set it up, took a few other pictures but my phone didnt think i needed them so they werent saved!

img0453r.jpg

bushes are here now too just need some droplinks and im good to go

• 5 months later...

Bloody hell, its been a long time!! need to put some new pictures up

since my last update, ive put 11k on the car and its had the following

- new drop links + poly bushes

- ALK

- rear wheel bearing

- new discs and EBC redstuff pads

- philips 100% bulbs

- raised the front a tad to even the headlight aim

its eaten the front two tyres to the limit nicely, covered say 11k which isnt bad considering the way i drive..ordering some KH31`s soon

to follow

- RARB

- braided lines

- front tyres

ive purchased something special for it too will update when its here.....very rare optional extra....anyone hazard a guess?