Banner Photoshoot

hey chaps, just had a bright idea...

i noticed that most of the cars in the banner photo arent about anymore..

maybe its time to start organising a meet for a new photoshoot for the banner? Like a date in 2009 that everyone can mark on their calender, and a location, so as many people from this forum can go and be part of something big?

also noticed that we have a wide range of EP's now, all colours, all shapes, all forms, so this might be a good idea for a revamp?

im not gonna take the role as organising it, but i just thought it would be something to think about in the future, as there are so many nice ep's ready to take the plunge.. :)

track day thrash again. do it later in the year tho as mine will be finished by then ;)

that will be happening again, been speaking to joe and hes adamant another one will hapen at bruntingthorp its just a matter of when

even better, have several banners and have them rotate around on every pageload or something!

im working on that dude, i have all the necisary code from ipb and i have figgured out how to insert the code but im waiting until i update to the newest version2.3.6 before i start hacking the forum to fuck with different mods. as each mod gets lost in a forum update