was playing with this the other day

so tho other day i went up to my friends bit hes has been in-porting and selling in in-ports for years now and has sum nice stuff, luckily anuff for my my brow dues all the mot/work on the cars he gets, so i get to cum up and "play" sometimes

he got this the other day before looking in to it in more detail, now wee now what it is (its a slag) but 99% shoor its not the engine that it came with cooed sum one shade a bit of light on it, its been used in japan as a drift car and i can tell you from personal experience that it gos sewwt as and is fast!

21092008445.jpg

21092008446.jpg

had a bit of fun lol

21092008444.jpg

21092008447.jpg

21092008448.jpg

thanks tintin

That's an AE86 Corolla with a 1.6/16v 4AGE.

And yeah they did come with that engine, but there are other versions of the 4AGE, 20v and 16v, aswell as supercharged (4AGZE). They have different names like blacktop/silvertop but I don't know which ones are which, all I know is that there are quite a few variants of it.

Looks pretty much standard to me but it needs a bit of TLC!

thats a bigport 4age (blue top) 130bhp approx . . .nice ride bro

there were no 2litre 4ag;s

just smalll(red top and big port (blue top) 16valve 4ages

then the revised silver top and black top 20valves with quad throttle bodys,

you already mentioned the 4agze which shares abit in comin with the small port 4age apart from the supercharger