Hi Chris,

I think there are certainly a few down your way. I live in Dorking so only around 45mins from you :)

I bet you are looking forward to your Glanza is it your first turbo car or do you have a long line of turbo history? Anyhow welcome aboard this is a great forum, look foward to seeing some progress and if you need any help don't hesiate to ask.

Best Regards,

Toby

no pic as yet.will post as soon as i get some.

i had a corsa turbo which i built a few years bk.

i cant wait.I've always liked the glanzas,had a lexus is200 which i was in love with till about a month back when some kind person decided not to stop at a roundabout and wrote it off.

insurance only gave me 3k so i decided not to waste my money on a big car again an get somthing fairly cheapish to run an abit of fun to drive.

quick question guys,

do all glanzas come with the hi/low boost option?

thanks for the welcome hopefully see some of you guys around. :)

Welcome along bud :lol:

Yes they all come with hi/lo boost but that is easily bypassable which also derestricts the boost in 1st and 2nd gear as its limited to just a few psi :)

Theres loads of info on the site just take a look :lol:

hi all im a newbie.hopefully picking my first glanza up at the weekend.

wanted to join a forum so here i am.

anyone else from brighton area?

chris

im the only brighton lad left lol. montana jr left uni so lives in reading now i think. there is 1 more new gt owner in brighton which is random as there so rare down here and so would a glanza be. the other kid who has a gt lives just down my road and i have yet to meet him.

welcome mate yea the hi low boost solenoid can easily be bypassed by swapping the boost pipes about meaning that you can get the full 133bhp in first and second.

there is a wee guide in the guides section on how to do that bud

welcome to uksc!

im the only brighton lad left lol. montana jr left uni so lives in reading now i think. there is 1 more new gt owner in brighton which is random as there so rare down here and so would a glanza be. the other kid who has a gt lives just down my road and i have yet to meet him.

sweet.well when i get it all sorted mate we will have to arrange to meet up for a chat.

i think i may have seen you buzzing around.

Thanks to eveyone for your help and for the welcome!

sweet.well when i get it all sorted mate we will have to arrange to meet up for a chat.

i think i may have seen you buzzing around.

Thanks to eveyone for your help and for the welcome!

gimme a txt if your out tonight

think i may have saw you the other night. do you have a white glanza if you do i chased you the other day as i was coming up to the round about by the cliffs by st dunstans.

chased you but as it was up hill by the time i got to you you went through the red lights by the white horse lol

if that wasnt you i dont have a clue to who it was.

gimme a txt if your out tonight

think i may have saw you the other night. do you have a white glanza if you do i chased you the other day as i was coming up to the round about by the cliffs by st dunstans.

chased you but as it was up hill by the time i got to you you went through the red lights by the white horse lol

if that wasnt you i dont have a clue to who it was.

yer mate thats me.lol.i thought i saw the fron end of a gt behind the van behind me.lol

maybe around thursday nite,will drop you a text if i am mate.