• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
C-Pillar bars FTW mate!!

C-piller bars are awesome :lol:

Update:

Car is booked for a new custom exhaust as the old one is hitting the fuel tank which isnt good news as that could be pritty dangerous :harhar: but on a good note at least i am getting a new one :lol:.

• 3 weeks later...

**UPDATE**

I have had my custom exhaust made today and it looks and sounds brilliant i am really happy with it, It was made from a company called Longlife Exhausts and i would recommend them to everyone really friendly guys and really did know what they was doing. I had it made on a slight angle which looks really good i do have a few pictures but they are not the best but i will get better ones tomorrow.

I also picked up my new suspension setup today GAB adjustable dampers which i will fit maybe tomorrow if i get time.

Exhausts Pics:

exhaust005.jpg

exhaust004.jpg

Suspension:

exhaust003.jpg

All Comments Welcome

Thanks Craig

Cheers for the comments.

Yeah longlife i would definitly recommend there services they did an awesome job.

Jae-Glanza cheers mate yeah thats weird having the same sticker the sticker is really cool though.

More Pics:

meet007.jpg

meet006.jpg

Thanks Craig

Not much of an update really i had the car put on the rolling road at idrees's rolling road day and it achieved 93.8bhp which i am happy with seen as though the only engine related mods are cat-back exhaust,Air filter and advanced timing :lol:.

100_0147.jpg

Comments welcome

Craig