Trouble With UKSC

tbh i`d love to downgrade to xp but i dont think i can if i do i wont be ablt to go back to vista in the future

i agree with gal its all hyped up given celeb status etc...like the shitty i-phone...loads of phones out there far superior to the i-phone yet it sells because of the adverts n stuff not that its a good product

i have been brainwashed by two of my mates to just burst out with this every time someone mentions Apple, Mac, Macintosh or anything relationg to macs.

SHIT

sorry.

dont apologise, it was involuntary - lucky for you, because i wouldv rushed up there in the V and knocked 7 bells outta ya, tell a graphic designer macs are shit! etf you're crusin for a bruisin mr :p

I LOVE THAT film....my dad onced promised me the cool shoes he has (walking on the building) when i was a kid im going to ask for them when i graduate :p

look on the bright side gal atleast you would have got a look at good ol jeff....little beast

i never ever get troubles on forums and i use both brousers,

sounds cookie relaited possebly,

as long as your not getting ips server errors frequently the forum is and has been pretty stable for quite a while

we are in the process of upgrading to version 2.3.7 which should be done by the end of the week

and version 3 of the ips board is almost upon us, once thats here this will release a welth of new and amazing features for our users ;)