Front seats

I am currently thinking about getting 2x front seats for my glanza, finding it difficult to narrow down decent ones.

Recaros are good as they look stealth..? Also like the looks of them.

Bride also look decent..?

I know theres a few on here who have changed the front seats, what to? pic would be great :p

The missus would rather sit in the drivers seat if i was to leave passengers side :p

@sicaln, what are your recaros out ov? looks fookin nice!

@Joz ,Evo 8 ones look lushh mate.

@wallaceglanza, Whats the name of them recaros, price also where did you source the rails from recaro them self?

Yeah thats a good pic to show the difference retrimming the doorcard actually. Mine are from an evo 7 Joz, but same as yours bar the middle fabric as you said. Yours are actually from an evo 8 fq, as the normal evo 8 one's aren't as tight fitting (their for the american market! :p)

Addz I didn't get the proper rails for them but you can get them although they are expensive. Mine are just welded to the original starlet mounts too,but if you want it done properly the rails are available, toytuning sells them.

Yeah thats a good pic to show the difference retrimming the doorcard actually. Mine are from an evo 7 Joz, but same as yours bar the middle fabric as you said. Yours are actually from an evo 8 fq, as the normal evo 8 one's aren't as tight fitting (their for the american market! :p )

Addz I didn't get the proper rails for them but you can get them although they are expensive. Mine are just welded to the original starlet mounts too,but if you want it done properly the rails are available, toytuning sells them.

Them evo 7 recaros look sexy... having a look on ebay.

Also another question, i've noticed that the bucket seats use e.g. 4 strap harness. I have standard rear interior so no place to tie the harness to the back if you see what i mean, how can i bypass this?

ive got a set of cobra daytonas in balck and gray that im looking for 250 for if ure intrested. need to butcher your origonal seats to get the rails out and mod thou cause these dont have subframes. can post pics if wanting a look at them.

i got mine from ebay, think thats your best bet tbh, i searched for 6months to find the right seats

when i got em had to change drivers RHS bolster, and passenger rear support, totally worth it tho love em to bits