So I've had this since March 07.

This is how it looked when I bought it

Paseo1.jpg

And this is how it looks now

Unit1.jpg

P120508_1601.jpg

and a cheesy shot of me with the car, windswept for extra sexyness, not lol :p

gowershoot7.jpg

Few things left to do on it, I've got another bumper with a UK lip on it in my garage that needs primering and painting, which will be done in the next week or so.

Few little interior bits, and then possibly something else, but we'll see how much thats gonna set me back first lol.

Spec list:

5efhe inlet manifold

50mm Throttle Body

OBX-R 4-2-1 Manifold

Stainless 2.5" cat back system

Kei Racing Force 10 Alloy Wheels

Booster Tuning Rear Lip

Toyota Side Skirts

Toyota Fog Lights

Flocked Dash

06 Subaru Impreza Front Seats

Theres other little bits and pieces, but thats the main parts :p

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers mate :p

Will look a lot better on the front end when my new bumper is on :p

Thats it for the exterior then, unless I find somewhere that I can respray it myself, then I'll do that, few little dinks I wanna sort out on the rear quarters.

Play with the interior then maybe, finish off my sound system, and then hopefully get it mag featured :p

Then save for an S14a :p or an S15 depending what prices are like then :p

Nice plans Stevo :p

It would be sweet to see whats under your bonnet, thats unless you're keeping it under wraps for now.

Im running an obx too in my EP91 and wanted to see if its the ACIS manifold you have :p

Joz

Yeah, the front lip was just a temporary measure, as my old one was warped and looked even worse lol.

The new one will be better :p

Under the bonnet isnt much too look at tbh mate. Its the 5efhe/4efte intake mani I've got, not the ACIS :p

Will see if I can find some pics though :p

Hopefully new bumper will be on for the weekend if I can get it in primer tomorrow so it can go for paint! :p

My dash was flocked down here by a local company run by a friend of mine. Will find some pics of it later for you. £140 full dash done :D but thats not what I paid :p haha

Hey dude i actually saw you today drove past my house. Well loooked just like yours. Nice to have another meber who lives local.

Hi mate, where abouts you living?

What time did I pass yours? Only times I've driven the car today was to work and back lol.

Yeah mate, might well have been me. I came through the Hafod on my way to work the other day.

Yeah, 1 of the other silver ones belongs to my friend Geraint, but it wouldnt have been him as he's broken his ankle and its been sitting in his drive for the past month, and the other one is standard apart from 5 spoke alloys.

So was more than likely me. If it was, then must've been about 1:40pm as I was in work for 2 and got there at 1:45 :lol: