What u recommend? What u got?

Don't.

There are only 3 sizes right for the starlet, turbo or n/a...

..they are 14, 15 and 16" anything else is wrong, you will scrape on full turn (if you get these), you will need all arches rolled and they look stupid (i know i have been there), not to mention how slow they make the car feel

best designed size is 195 50 R15 or 195 45 R15

dunno what to use on 14 or 16 sorry

Personally wouldn't go for 17" wheels. You will lose lot of the nimbleness and drivability these cars are famed for. I have had 16's on for a week and didn't like it at all. 15's are best in my opinion.

Up to you though bud :p.

Bourkey

17" is a big no-no.

What you want is 15".

I use 195/45/15 but 195/50/15 is fine. Some people have 14" but I don't know the sizes of the tyres for them. Also a few people have 16" but they're expensive.

Si and Bourkey you noobs, both beat me by 1 minute.

I have had both the 45 and the 50 profile and i prefer the 50. The 45 gives you a tiny amount of better handling but the comfort is lost. I found they were a bit crashy and bangy. The 50 profile is a little more comfortable and you get more grip due to more tyre :).

Bourkey

Just because the wheel is an inch more in diameter doesn't mean its any wider, 16 inch wheels generally start at 7 inch

width.

I had 205's on my 15inch rays but I'm gonna put 195's on them this time as I'll get more tire onto the ground and their 7 inches wide.

My girlfriends mini has 165 tires on 7 inch wide wheels that are 13 inch diameter.