i have a sticker under the bonnet saying snow version, its looks pretty original...

am i right in think that snow version was an option that incuding more underseal and an uprated cooling system? anybody know much about this? is that all it is? anymore extra's with it? is it rare? and more importantly how can i find out if mine is a snow version and its not just a sticker,

Cheers

Ben

Sam is talking about the cheapy model which is a "lightweight" version, which (as far as I know) came with no electric gizmos or anything, so it was lighter than usual.

The Snow version came with a different cooling system, snow tyres, and some other shit.

The Snow version.. i would love to have the now! lol, uprated ignition for cold starts.. also the heating was uprated and yes it was undersealed

LUCKY SOD YOU ARE ;) i hate the cold mornings just now.. wake up like a half bent spoon shower jump the car still zombified and sleep in the work lol

it means cheapskate...

its basically a slightly lighter version, with features such as vinyl seats, keep fit windows etc..

Hes talking pish....

As said it has a different cooling/ignition system, and extra underseal, also believe they came with snow chains for the wheels?

The cold is a prime reason why I start my car and run it for 10 mins before even getting in to drive!

Good way to cause premature wear on your engine there ;) You should get in and drive it nice and steady straight away, it warms up in acouple of minutes and all the engine components get a better oiling than having it sat on the drive idleing. :D My van warms up in about 2 mins of easy driving even on the coldest morning.

im sure an old topic on the snow version said it was the same as a better name for the lightweight?

and im sure it was that it didnt have such luxuries as the normal Glanza?

Well mines the snow version and has all the luxuries of the normal one, lightweight is different altogether.

that snow editions been for sale for ages, i nearly had a look at it when i was buying it,

You mangaed to buy it without even looking at it....impressive. :( The one you did buy is much better though. :thumbsup:

I agree that the snow version and lightweight/poverty/non existant version are two different things.