yeah im thinking of saving up and getting it done proper.. through summer if alls well i could get enough to have it done and have a one of gt. as all em round here looks the same.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

125 pounds for enough candy color for a gt :rolleyes:

It cost me 300 for enough alfa aurora nuvola iridescent for my old saxo!!

who do you work for baz? the color is definately very lush, and bright :D hehe.Love candy colors.they give so much more depth to the color. well worth it.

125 pounds for enough candy color for a gt :rolleyes:

It cost me 300 for enough alfa aurora nuvola iridescent for my old saxo!!

who do you work for baz? the color is definately very lush, and bright :D hehe.Love candy colors.they give so much more depth to the color. well worth it.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

how many ltrs did you get for you 300 quid mate? the 125 pound for the candy is just for the actual candy bit,you still have/need to buy your base coats and clear as well

WOW that truly is stunning!!!

Was thinkin bout balck wheels on there but i rememba i used to have a poster of an MR2 on my wall which was orange and had white wheels which looked stunning

Cant w8 to c more of it!!!!!

Sparky

took a pic or 2 today 4 you to get a better idea of the colour,well chuffed with it . its awsome in the flesh looks realy deep and glossy.thoe still loads to b done,needs a good wash to get all the dust etc out it,polished and all the we detailnin gbits done to finish it off, need to sort out the wheels and my decals too. b good 1s it all done thoe :D what you rekon ?got a good pc from te front but it wont let me upload it 4 some reason :rolleyes:DSCF0029.jpg

DSCF0033.jpg