hello all,

well just thought id update you all on the lastest work to my glanza. ive been working on a custom bumper but due to alot off other stuff ive had on i havent had the chance to get it finished off just yet. so in the mean time i bought a face lift bumper from toyota just to give it a we bit dif lok from my old styled bumper.

the most abvious change ul prob see is the paints now gone to a candy orange paint. :rolleyes: the blue just wasnt my cup a t so i had to change it.

loving this colour thoe so itl b staying this colour now lol. more pics will b updated 2 morrow,paint just fresh out gun just now lol

DSCF0022.jpg

DSCF0025.jpg

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

emm,its similar, its hard too explain lol. cause its a candy paint it goes from lite to dark colour depending where the ligth shines . i.e. looks redish,then looks a burnt orange at other areas lol and goldy orange too. best to see pics im not too good at explaining it lol. see i wasnt sure whether itd look ok way his does with the white wheels,mine would suit darker coloured wheels i rekon. :rolleyes: stuning colour thoe im realy liking it

either wheels, white or black will look good, i think the color is really sexy! WOw, you must be excited baz :rolleyes: i would be hehe.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yes,cant wait to get it out side in sun light to see it, even better 2morrow when its all ready to drive he he cant wait

Ah I see the second pic now!

Looks good mate. Can't wait to see it in the flesh!

You going to make it to banzai crail next sunday?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i never new it was on mate,lol

yeah should manage up too it,well if it stays dry that is lol you going up 4 it mate

yeah mate candy red sounds expensive so any type of red like that.. but i have to unbolt bits and forget wherre they go then id have to do inside the bay aswell which sounds conufsing.

in my eyes, there is no price for a decent spray job. there are too many people out there willing to do a shit job for buttons. im gonna save up all my pennies an get it done properly by baz. just gotta decide what colour! hehe