Help me decide what to spend my moneyz on!

right. im struggling to decide what to do, mainly becuase i can barely afford any of it. but sod it.

i need: alloys,tyres,locking wheel nuts and an adjustable panhard rod (these are the top prioritys)

im so confused, i need a panhard rod(i think i do) for me to be able to drive my car.

Yet its got 1 inch think wheels on it which imo are just dangerous lol,my skateboard gets more rubber on the road...

and i cant fit the alloys without locking nuts...

yet i can only afford around £500 this month.

oh god. im so confused, any suggestions to help me come to a conclusion would be great.

Thanks, mitch

£150 for fuckin wheelnuts!! No wonder you cant afford stuff, muppet!! :harhar:

£500 would get a decent set of alloys with tyres and a set of mcguard wheelnuts which will keep the nice shiny wheels perfectly safe. :thumbsup:

Why am i a muppet?

no need really, i obviously realise that its alot of money for wheel nuts.

but it doesnt make me a muppet because i want them and im trying to afford them.

edit: feel free to find me New rota grids 15" with toyo t1-r's cheaper than £500 balanced and delivered.

No need to call him a muppet mate, people can spend their money how they like. As much as it wouldn't be my personal choice I've made decisions in the past people haven't agreed with, as I'm sure you have.

On a lighter note, glad you found some for half the price, while still being expensive you're not getting raped!

have to agree with paul tbh mate. but its your money. didn't look at the link but are they the f1 one's ? like others have said the normal one's are only 80 and lockers. also as sparky has said you don't need a rod. and don't buy rotas lol.

Didn't read any of these posts mate but if it was me I'd be able to buy ALL of the things you listed for £500 or less.

But that's just me, I wouldn't ever pay that much for some wheel nuts, it's pathetic. £15 ones off ebay do the same job. If you want extra security buy a couple of sets, that's only £30.

I paid £150 for my wheels and tyres, ok the wheels weren't exactly my first choice (multispokes) but they do look good, and the tyres (Toyo T1-S) were almost brand new and easily worth over £150 alone.

Ok, I got lucky with the wheels let's say you pay £300 for some 2nd hand wheels, tyres, and locking wheelnuts, that leaves you with £200 for the panhard rod which costs about half of that.

Sorted!

quick summary.. Lol.

Rota = fail. No one is going to steal them and volk nuts with rota's is just embarasing imo. Shows you can buy nuts but cant afford proper wheels. Get a decent set of used jap wheels and 500 will be plenty..

Quick example i paid 550 for my rg's which are ultimate imo and then got a deal on some 5zigen lockers from envy and they cost half the price of them..

S

With all due respect mate anyone spending £150 on locking wheelnuts on an N/A or any starlet for that matter is a muppet!

If you were spending top dollar on a top dollar car then yeah it's worth it but tbh you are being raped stupid for them.

http://www.potn.co.uk/p1040371.htm :thumbsup:

your opinion, doesnt make me a muppet.

and as for the :harhar: , add +£55 for the TOYO's and it makes it £555...

trust me i want some te37's but im not rich.

for my purposes i cant picture the alloys fucking up..

Sparky: cheers, il go ahead with the wheels and nuts and leave the panhard rod for a bit.

your opinion, doesnt make me a muppet.

and as for the :thumbsup: , add +£55 for the TOYO's and it makes it £555...

trust me i want some te37's but im not rich.

for my purposes i cant picture the alloys fucking up..

Sparky: cheers, il go ahead with the wheels and nuts and leave the panhard rod for a bit.

Tir's are poor mate, really not worth the money atall.

let me have a look..

http://page7.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/aucti...1495#enlargeimg - £526 into the country

http://page2.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/b92505316 - £472 into the country

they are so much more now the rate is shite but they are there if you want them.. give me a shout and i can get them in.

Mate dont listen to the Rota Haters. I know plenty of people who have actually owned a set and have no complaints about them. If you want Rotas just get them.

Also visit Camskill's website for some tyres, they should be able to save you a few pennies in the rubber department. You should defiantly get Eagle F1's though because they are the ultimate.

i genuinly didnt realise that quality wheels like those could be picked up so cheap. did you get them from the auction?

i cant use it as my putah doesnt translate and i cant dload any language package things.

any help from you guys finding me some would be awsome!