Help me decide what to spend my moneyz on!

As for tyres toyos are not all they are cracked up to be! They can be downright shocking in the wet!!

Get Kumho KU31 78 V they are half the price and exellent in wet or dry, i had them on my ibiza turbo, skyline, GT, Gt4's and i would put em on any other motor i own. :thumbsup:

thats brilliant fishy, any chance in sourcing some Bronze ones?

as i would reeeallly like some bronze ones. im willing to pay £500 for some,maybe a bit more if there mint or special in some kind of way.

thanks for the recomendation paul.

i think the t1rs are alright, the ts's are wank in the wet though. although the t1r's were on my pug when i understeered into a wall...

I know 3 people who've had Rotas and never had a problem. Altho I agree that proper jap wheels are probs better.

Try looking on other Jap forums etc and see whats for sale 2nd hand. They may need a refurb but its cheaper in the long run and you can barter the price down :o

As for locking nuts i'd say get 2 sets off ebay and do them on opposite studs - £150 is a tad excessive! Unless you have a VERY rare super dooper amazing set of wheels on your motor :D

Tyres - try Tyreshopper.co.uk - I found them good. T1R's are not the best value tyre. they're OK in the dry and poo in the wet. They also wear really quickly due to the soft compound.

I've just got a set of Yokohama Parada 2's fitted and i'm really happy with them. It tipped it down the other night and I was still getting good front end grip :D

Only cost me £80 fitted too!

No offence but pretty sure that's not entirely down to the tyres....

dampers were fuxed too.

and i was driving way to fast for the corner and ruined a £2500 car. ive learnt my lesson... the hard way. dont fuck about on the roads.

I know 3 people who've had Rotas and never had a problem. Altho I agree that proper jap wheels are probs better.

Try looking on other Jap forums etc and see whats for sale 2nd hand. They may need a refurb but its cheaper in the long run and you can barter the price down :(

As for locking nuts i'd say get 2 sets off ebay and do them on opposite studs - £150 is a tad excessive! Unless you have a VERY rare super dooper amazing set of wheels on your motor :D

Tyres - try Tyreshopper.co.uk - I found them good. T1R's are not the best value tyre. they're OK in the dry and poo in the wet. They also wear really quickly due to the soft compound.

I've just got a set of Yokohama Parada 2's fitted and i'm really happy with them. It tipped it down the other night and I was still getting good front end grip :D

Only cost me £80 fitted too!

Thanks for the recomendation on the tyres.

im really considering trying to get some rays from the yahoo auction, its just non of the computers i have access too translate! :o

I could try scout some out on other forums though, any you suggest?

Mitch

:o id quite like them, just not sure on the size:(

cheers rocket, so if i make an account on there i should be able to buy things like on ebay etc etc?

never used it:D

No because most sellers won't ship overseas, you'll need a contact there to post stuff for you.

oh cool, i just dont want to expect anyone to go to so much effort to get me some wheels.

Im able to now search on the auctions thanks to blackrocket, so if i find any shall i just post up a thread asking someone to get them for me? :o