technical site + club shop now online ! ٩(●̮̮̃â?¢̃)۶٩(●̮̮̃●̃)۶٩(â?¢̮̮̃â?¢̃)۶٩(-̮̮̃-̃)&#

its been in the making for a long time now but now our technical site is online,

alot of work has been put into this so far and its been a weight over me for quite some time but im glad to say its now up for all to see.

first area covered on the site is brakes so feel free to have a read,

over the next year this site will fill up with decent content and become the no1 resource for all things ep related

and if anyone can spot any errors, broken links or information thats not correct could you let me know

if you are on a laptop its highly recomended that you press F11 to get the best view of the site

click here for technical site

you can navigate to our merchandise shop within the site, also noting there will be more clothing desgns added

could you plese leave feedback???

happy reading :)

go into ep91 na or the turbo eps in the third column titled toyota starlet

there are wee blue radio buttons on the car, if you point your mouse over it it will load up a a mozila icon,

click the mozila icon then you are in the ultimate brakes zone . . . .

after you have read through the braking basics pages, you then have the braking guides at the top

there are six radio buttons for each ep that il add over time zoning in on different parts

so what do you think so far?

looks wicked, just the initial factor of the font and when you zoom in the res of the pictures gets a tad blurry but we`ll get there....10/10 bossman! :)

ill have a look at the brakes now

EDIT: oo i see thats where it was, spelling- allot (first page) great brand f or (second page) T This wheel (third page)

thanx for such a posetive responce.

going to add a chassis handling section at some point and the site will always be a work in progress but now theres a nice container there for all the information and i have alot to add to it., so please keep checking back

if anyone could spot any more errors or broken links please let me know.

@wallace, fixed that broken link, it should go the right page now.

@ ste if you check the full shop there are dedicated uksc products,

if you flik through the pages theres two brands

• extreem ep
  • uksc

theres a minted polo top with the url ont the back and most of the clothes are two sided.

thanx for such a posetive responce.

going to add a chassis handling section at some point and the site will always be a work in progress but now theres a nice container there for all the information and i have alot to add to it., so please keep checking back

if anyone could spot any more errors or broken links please let me know.

@wallace, fixed that broken link, it should go the right page now.

@ ste if you check the full shop there are dedicated uksc products,

if you flik through the pages theres two brands

• extreem ep
  • uksc

theres a minted polo top with the url ont the back and most of the clothes are two sided.

Nice one might get some ordered for christmas, are they ready to go or are they made to order?