I got one for Christmas... well it was a family present but anyway, I bought Call of Duty: World at War and it's fucking great.

I used to think Wii's were rubbish (I've always been a Sega fan so didn't pay much attention to Nintendo) and I hadn't bothered with any of these new generation consoles, last console I got was the PS2. Once you get used to the controllers it's much more fun than a PS3/XB360.

Anyone else got a Wii? Or anyone else play COD:WAW?

had the wii a while now and have just got bored of all these family style games. zelda is very good game and tales ages to complete, meteroid is another good game too.

had cod 5 for the ps3 and its awsome although the guns are abit pap

Played one for the first time on Boxing Day, never really been into them but you really change your mind after playing one!!

Really fun and I dominated straight away on Wii Sports (Skii jumping) :(

had the wii a while now and have just got bored of all these family style games.

I was sick of those stupid mini games after seeing them for only a day or two. Either play proper games or don't play at all! :(

I'm tempted to get some Wii points so I can play all the old Sega games on the Virtual Console but I'm too addicted to COD:WAW atm.

I got a Wii for Christmas too :p. I have got that Shaun White Snowboarding game. It's brilliant. I've been looking for a Wii fit board to use with it but i can't find one anywhere.

I also rule at Wii sports. At tennis im over the pro marker now :(.

Bourkey