Washing the car in cold weather?

There's still some snow leftover from yesterday and it's cold outside but sunny. Should it be ok to wash the car or should I wait until the snow has gone? (Doesn't look like it's going to melt tbh it's quite cold and has been there since yesterday and not gone).

It's pissing me off seeing a filthy car. :D

Or will I just look like a plonker being out with a jetwash and bucket of water in this weather? :)

Is there snow on your car?

If not, I cant see the harm in giving it a quick was as long as the water doesnt freeze mid wash!

Wound advise polishing or anything though

There is on the roof leftover from yesterday but hardly anyone else has got any on their car. I was just too lazy to take it off the roof yesterday.

And again I'm too lazy to polish it anyway lol, just a quick blast with the jetwash and soapy water/sponge.

tell me about it lol

freeezing. i remember washing my car everyday for a week as i didnt want it to stay dirty (when i had the 206). the weather was pants. starbo's been on the road like 3 days and its FILTHY. :)

I risked it a couple of weeks back because I hadn't washed the Glanza through most of December because of the shit weather. Think I timed it well because its stayed white after having decent sunny weather. It's when it starts raining that it's a ball ache. All the salt and shit on the road gets stuck to the bodywork

Yes its busting my nut seeing my car manky.. especialy when a wise ass friend wrote " POLICE FOLLOW THIS CAR " on the back bumper will add a pic at 1pm.. proving it .. i went to wipe it off that shit was ICE!!! it wouldnt come off :) so last few days ive actualy had one or two follow me lmao!

my mates have thought it to be funny to write nova turbo all over mine :)

not many people around my area know what it is and if anybody asks they just blurt out its a nova!

some people are dumb enough to belive them too

my mates have thought it to be funny to write nova turbo all over mine :)

not many people around my area know what it is and if anybody asks they just blurt out its a nova!

some people are dumb enough to belive them too

lmfao classic

Im definately washing mine in the next few days. It's super dirty at the moment. I looked out the window at it this morning and nearly cried. May wax it aswell depending on how cold i am.

Bourkey

Hell i got a driving improvement course in ayr thurs/fri so ima shine up the glanza REAL nice so i can show off to the little boy racers there haha :)

wind them up sayn my 1.3 would well beat that 1.4 corsa c twin port lmao nubss

Hell i got a driving improvement course in ayr thurs/fri so ima shine up the glanza REAL nice so i can show off to the little boy racers there haha :)

wind them up sayn my 1.3 would well beat that 1.4 corsa c twin port lmao nubss

lol Corsas

biggest pieces of shit on the road

@ Ste - No they aren't. My girlfriends is brilliant. The ice on both sides of the window, The decades it takes to warm it's little 1.2 8v heart, The petrol guage that shows full when you turn, the blissful lack of power, the pond that appears in the rear footwell, all these make it a great car. Bet you can't name another car you can actually go fishing in :).

@ Glanza-Love - If i saw that driving down the street i would actually take a picture of it :D.

Bourkey

@ Ste - No they aren't. My girlfriends is brilliant. The ice on both sides of the window, The decades it takes to warm it's little 1.2 8v heart, The petrol guage that shows full when you turn, the blissful lack of power, the pond that appears in the rear footwell, all these make it a great car. Bet you can't name another car you can actually go fishing in :) .

1.2 8v producing a heartstopping 45 bhp! :D

Naught boy ftl :p

Wooped a 180bhp punto gt.. on standard tho :) .. twas my mates we both got the course... me and him are bad news when we drive each other something bad goes down lmao!!

Sexy statements ftw!!!

Bourk you know my cars just sexy :D:D