Sparkys EP82 quadlight

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahhhh what nevermind eh lol

Cant wait to get the engine on the stand and start stripping it, may get the stand and put it on this weekend and just give the engine a good clean, any tips on what to use and what to do etc??

good work spark top fucking job one of the only starlet builds that is setting the bench mark, looking foward to seeing your jdm bits after xmas ( and no im not talking about your cock lol) as said giv me a buzz when you come to get brides irl pop over and sort you out some custom bride bits for your interior :lol:

• 1 month later...
doubt it

Fuck off :(B)

Theres some for sale in scotland for 500 ono. Not a bad price

http://www.ek9.org/forum/sale/30418-black-...de-brix-1s.html

Cheers for the heads up mate, not really a fan of the Brix's, I will own some Zeta Low max's one day though :o

you got a purple 1 in the end then dude I've got the purple top type s aswell

Yes mate gotta have the matching BOV :D

looking tidy sparky!!! keep it up mate!! will look forward to seeing it when its done!!

Cheers

Tom

Cheers mate B) likewise with yours :(

nice!!!!

loving that colour purple : )

Thanks matey so am i :D

Right spoke to Enzo and he wont have any Athena gaskets until the year so update will be in a few weeks, may start cleaning the lump up though and get it on teh stand ready.

• 3 weeks later...

Not much of an update but ordered my Athena 1.2mm headgasket earlier in the week and I'm coming into a bit of money next week so gonna order some more bits :lol:

Also picked up another spare engine, another TRD clutch and gearbox but it may all be for sale just to make some room and free up a bit of funds.

May get the engine on the stand this weekend and start cleaning it up, finally :p lol

Not much of an update but ordered my Athena 1.2mm headgasket earlier in the week and I'm coming into a bit of money next week so gonna order some more bits :p

Also picked up another spare engine, another TRD clutch and gearbox but it may all be for sale just to make some room and free up a bit of funds.

May get the engine on the stand this weekend and start cleaning it up, finally :D lol

Will she be ready for Japfest??? been waiting to see this EP82 :lol: