Sparkys EP82 quadlight

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they loook so nicenthem wilwoods. i want some now after my ebc and yelow pads are crap. just brake fade so quickly!!

Similar to what I got atm and they are no better than standard.

Thanks Phil and Si :wacko:

Next will be oil cooler and wideband hopefully next month :D

Do you not think if they could be re-grooved, 3G would have made them deeper from the factory... ?

My opinion, get new ones, because at the end of the day, thats what stops you. (£250 from Dave at TM) and yes im on my 2nd set :wacko:

Just for discs, hefty price, but for good brakes its worth it.

Ill be looking into somewhere else for discs, as they must be a standard size.

Ill see what i can dig up when i need them again, probably soon enough..

Pad options i run the DS2500 for the dynalite calliper, modifiied to suit for the Midlite calliper (what we have) easy modification.

I did run the Mintex 1144 but after my second set i wasnt so impressed for some reason.

There is also the EBC range available aswell, but never used them.

Rory

Just for discs, hefty price, but for good brakes its worth it.

Ill be looking into somewhere else for discs, as they must be a standard size.

Ill see what i can dig up when i need them again, probably soon enough..

Pad options i run the DS2500 for the dynalite calliper, modifiied to suit for the Midlite calliper (what we have) easy modification.

I did run the Mintex 1144 but after my second set i wasnt so impressed for some reason.

There is also the EBC range available aswell, but never used them.

Rory

The cost of replacement discs is the reason I've not bothered buyng a second hand pair of the wilwood kits that have come up for sale - you should've stayed in the gb sparky!:wacko:

The cost of replacement discs is the reason I've not bothered buyng a second hand pair of the wilwood kits that have come up for sale - you should've stayed in the gb sparky!:wacko:

its a good point, by the time u buy new discs and pads, wouldve been cheaper to buy the whole lot brand spankers.

anyways, looking good sparky

• 1 month later...

A little update

TRS tow strap turned up today, think I am going to get a paint colour match for my cage and things seeing as I am getting green TRS harness's aswell :D

22102010472.jpg

22102010473.jpg

Jam35 is coming up tomorrow hopefully with the oil cooler kit so we are going to test fit it to my car and we will see what the tow strap looks like too :p

Tom, we'll have a play in the new year when its built :D

The green doesnt really stand out in the pics because of my flash and we are fitting my oil cooler tomorrow now so will get some better pics once the oil cooler is on.

Engine may be coming out soon my Dad wants to see whats wrong and if it would be better to rebuild rather than buy another engine, hope he is paying then :p

He also wants a EP95 for a project next year, said something about 4AGE and rwd, so watch this space :D