Sparkys EP82 quadlight

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^^^^^^^^^ shhhhhhhhhh im telling him its shit so he'l give it to me lol

lol when i had it up for sale people were giving me stupid offers for it!

anyway sparky feel free to remove the pics or look and drool at them until its all fitted in yours lol!

• 3 weeks later...

Just bought some TRD coilovers for the front to replace my leaky Teins.

They should be here Friday so may get some pics and start cracking on with fitting some goodies!!!

Injectors next I think, I'm just buying little bits and pieces for now until I get a job for the summer, then the real work begins!!!

TRD coilovers are here :lol: look mint fairplay, just need put my Tein top mounts on and they will be ready to go on.

Just paid for some 330cc RX7 injectors aswell B)

Getting closer to buying an engine now!!!

Too much tbh, seeing as my mate put Supra ones in his Colt, think they are 315cc and he paid like £35 for them!! The RX7's maybe up for sale when I get them if the Supra ones are plug and play on the GT.

Best bet is to find out what ones are plug and play and just scour ebay for some for cheaps

I know bucket, its been a year in July!! We was on about it last night actually, its going to be end of the summer AT LEAST

yeah i agree too it has been far too long. when you think you'll have the money to buy an engine dude. really wished id have taken the one out of my black GT. id have let you have it for cheap. ask socks that engine was unreally healthy. only had 29k on the engine too :)

what actually happened to your engine? my bottom end went last week. drove it about 10 miles yesterday to get the new engine and you should hear the fucker haha sounds like a spanner in a tumble dryer! i had to give up less than half way there :)

Steve I have money for an engine, but I cant afford to buy it yet, not without having a job and £300 a month rent coming out. Once I have a job I'll be sorted, going to see about some jobs next week so hopefully can continue spending. Shame about that mate, im ideally looking for an engine with less than 50k ideally.

My engine spat oil everywhere and lost compression on one of the cylinders so its ringland/piston failure. Think the oil and water pump went aswell. Haha not a nice sound is it, done that to my n/a engine!!

mine spun 1 of the shells and wasnt too bad id have probly got away with new shells buts im selling the car and dont want to sell it on knowing it could give up. got a new engine for it and this 1 will more than likley be scrap if its any use to u send me a pm?

The n/a engines sounded like a bag of bolts.

GT engine sounded like it was scraping (something in the bore) and sounded like a scooby when idling :)