Sparkys EP82 quadlight

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

updates are for winners my boy and we havnt had one for a while :p

cage arrived??

I take it you haven't heard then??? He sold the cage in the end..................to me :)

last chance to own up jase ARE YOU JOKING????

if hes sold it after I've been d.ibsing on it for ages hes getting a smacked bottom :)

:p I thought the above comment would of cleared up the fact that im taking the piss!!!!! Would have given anything to have seen your face though :D

bastard :)

:p I thought you would instantly know it was a joke, Sparky ain't going to sell that cage ever! but on the very slim chance he does i think we all know its instantly going to you! :D

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE!!!! :p

LOL @ the last few comments, Jase your a nasty peice of work :D

Roll cage may be with my next door neighbour been expecting it all day, I am not at home but will be going soon so will see :D

If the weather fucks up then I will start prepping and getting some pics on the weekend :D

Then its wideband and 360cc injectors and look out for some coilovers.

Sounds good!!

And as for coilovers....

Meister's!! You won't regret your purchase, i've finally got round to sorting mine out i realized i don't want to sell them! I took JAG out in mine at the last Medstone meet and he couldn't believe there coilovers :D

UPDATE!!!! :D

LOL @ the last few comments, Jase your a nasty peice of work :D

Roll cage may be with my next door neighbour been expecting it all day, I am not at home but will be going soon so will see :p

If the weather fucks up then I will start prepping and getting some pics on the weekend :D

Then its wideband and 360cc injectors and look out for some coilovers.

nice work good to see your getting it sorted. before you spray the cage i would drill and fit it all first so you know how to get it in the car lol last thing you want is a scratched cage :D

I want some Teins coilovers again just to keep the green theme, yes I am a whore :D

I will test fit the cage first yea Dean, whats the best way to go about it mate? Did you bolt it from the underneath of the car or from inside?

380's would be fine Riko, do I need Low Imp (sp) ones or something??

And no cage still hasnt turned up :D expecting it tomorrow

i bolted mine from the inside i test fitted the cage and used the cage holes as a guide for the drill otherwise if you get a marker pen and just mark them and drill them i can garantee the holes wont line up after! also the only way i could get roll over main bar in the car is throught the door at an angle, i even had the seats in when i fitted it lol :D

380's would be fine Riko, do I need Low Imp (sp) ones or something??

Nah, the Starlet uses high impedance injectors - I recently brought in a set of 380cc/min injectors via my contact, and he has one set remaining; comes with specifications too for lag time etc to help with mapping :D

i bolted mine from the inside i test fitted the cage and used the cage holes as a guide for the drill otherwise if you get a marker pen and just mark them and drill them i can garantee the holes wont line up after! also the only way i could get roll over main bar in the car is throught the door at an angle, i even had the seats in when i fitted it lol :)

Hope I can get my roll over bar in without ripping the seats out they was a right pain to get in :) lol

Did you put plates on the underside of the cahssis and put the bolts through the inside of the car and nuts on the underside if that makes sense? lol

Nah, the Starlet uses high impedance injectors - I recently brought in a set of 380cc/min injectors via my contact, and he has one set remaining; comes with specifications too for lag time etc to help with mapping B)

Coolio how much will they knok me back? B) Any wiring or anything or they direct replacement?

Cage turned up today :D

Was going to trial fit it but the weather was on and off and I need some bolts for it.

Hopefully going to test fit it tomorrow and get some pics etc B)

i got mine in with the seats in place just slide them all the way forward to get middle bit in so u got more space obviously, i put mine in through the boot but mines a diff style of cage than yours int it? does yours go to the rear struts or all the way to the back like mine?

i know what you mean about the plates underneath, i put bolts from the top, then plates underneath, then nuts, nice and tight then got trusty angle grinder out and trimmed the bolts to size

Ahh that makes sense mate im sure I'll get it in somehow :) Mine bolts to the rear struts, just took some pics of it built up in my mums living room :)

That makes perfect sense to me mate thanks for the help B)

I'll ask for you babe - how soon you need them, as I could sneak them into my current order that's coming in by sea mail and thus essentially negate shipping, but it takes 6.5 weeks!