Sparkys EP82 quadlight

I got it!!!!!!!!!!!!

i rang him, and he spoke in that welsh accent of his that i cant understand, so i typed what he said into Google Translator, and i can now provide you all with the breaking news......

he got furry dice! pink ones! to impress Kaylee!!!!! guaranteed 10bhp pink furry dice!

Pink. Furry. Go Faster. Dice!

And now, back to Badass in the studio with the weather report!

Phil.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got it!!!!!!!!!!!!

i rang him, and he spoke in that welsh accent of his that i cant understand, so i typed what he said into Google Translator, and i can now provide you all with the breaking news......

he got furry dice! pink ones! to impress Kaylee!!!!! guaranteed 10bhp pink furry dice!

Pink. Furry. Go Faster. Dice!

And now, back to Badass in the studio with the weather report!

Phil.

Thankyou phil

well its raining men this week in liverpool for miss murphy as lewis gets blown away from his native wales and straight into kaylees heart

and over in phils area of the uk theres strong boost winds due to kick in some time in the next fortnight hopefully

as for good old lincolnshire im expecting cash to fall from the sky and into my bank account

thats all fot the weather this week back to phil for a report on how owning pink dice turns you gay.....

ohh my god!! just seen this spam!!! I LOL'd hard :p

Well false alarm, was about to pay the guy and he already sold it :(

And yes bad ass it was a front exit exhaust with TD04/05 flange :D

Never mind he makes them so once I have manifold he said he can make me one :p

• 2 weeks later...

Oh My God!! Damn Mazda!! That does look really nice though!

@ Rory, they arent fixed there, just literally hanging over the strut brace in the pics. Where would you recommend installing them? They arent like my last ones which could be bolted into the floor, they just loop around and tie back on themselves, I know Rumel had them on his C pillar bar.

I do want some Takata's one day but these will have to for now.

Ah looks like there wraped round the strut.

The only time i would wrap the harness around anything would be to a welded in cage.

Rumel obviouslyhas no regard to his safety then!

If you can get the bracket so you can bolt the harness into the car, do it this way, to an existing seat belt mount.(Seat pan)

Granted its not the best way to have harness setup as its wraping your shoulders, but its a damn site better than wrapping them around the rear strut.

Oh and the thead size is 7/16 UNF if your looking for an eye bolt.