Time for my long overdue update seeing as I fitted my seats today :p

Teaser pic :D

13112009042.jpg

Fitted

15112009046.jpg

15112009045.jpg

Seats look nice pal, very nice indeed!

Do miss them tbqh and i am kicking myself atm for breaking my old ep :p

As for the cage bud i guess next month you can show off some pics with it fitted in lol

Its still here in my backgarden :lol:

Would of uploaded some pics of it fitted but dont want to spoil your fun lol!

Build looking great so far pal :p

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha cheers mate, glad I got in there when I could :)

Yup pictures of the cage next month, but its going to be built up in the uni workshop and hopefully gonna make some door bars up for it and getting it sprayed green ;)

Green wheels, Green cage andrear strut brace, green harnesses, Green and polished bay ;)

Dont worry its all planned out in my head and I think its gonna look mint :o

glad u going ahead with the green theme will look fookin mint hope it all turns out the way uve planned it will b one of the best gt's mate :)

looking good need a bigger piccy of that one in your avatar that looks cool i was thinking of spraying my wing mirrors but thought it might stand out a bit too much on my car with it being black but looks good on urs :lol: cant wait to see it in person one day

OK the quote button isnt working for me :(

Here ya go Thorpy

7920_1217966658224_1500621132_30618.jpg

Monster decals???? :p lol

7920_1230135762444_1500621132_30652.jpg

How much are you looking for them Matt?

Cheers Gary glad you like it :thumbsup:

GTR -R33 (Sorry cant remember your name) that comment means alot mate but theres so many better EP82's on here ;) I know what your saying I am actually quite scared to spray the wheels :p but if you look a Matt's Glanza with the blue final speeds I think they look fucking awsome :D

Cheers Dean, Should have the cage at the end of the month so possibly going to be bring it into uni, building it up and making some door bars for it and get it prepped for paint but we shall see :D

• 3 weeks later...

Well roll cage is paid for and another payment closer to the SPS TD04 kit :blink:

Was kinda hoping to have the cage this weekend but Rumel has been busy so thats fine.

When I get it im going to build it up and start prepping it for paint and maybe go see my baby and start stripping it out so pics to follow.

Next on the list is some TRD coilovers (if Matt still has them next month) and a wideband off my mate hopefully :)