Sparkys EP82 quadlight

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really cant afford anything at the moment mate, not good having no income :D will be looking for a part time job in the week though so fingers crossed, I can get this thing on the road then :p

Yea Jase the colour is lush, my flash was on though will get some better pics tomorrow hopefully! The demon needs some!!

Basically I have lost compression on a cylinder mate, so melted piston or rings have gone, something along those lines.

Didnt get to mount the oil cooler today because of the normal radiator still in place but it looks a good piece of kit -_-

Come to the conclusion that my bay needs to be decluttered!! So much shit there isnt much room for anything, so ABS is going, possibly Power steering and battery in the boot etc. Any while the engine is out of the bay it will be tidied and all the shit not needed will be binned!!

Anyway a few pics, managed to get the TRS tow strap in its true colour

24102010474.jpg

Think I need a few more fittings for the thermo

24102010475.jpg

Colour of the cooler is stunning

24102010480.jpg

Which way shall I mount it?

24102010479.jpg

24102010478.jpg

24102010477.jpg

If your going to be using a smaller rad then I wouldn't mount it horizontally on the passengers side as it will block direct air to the radiator. I am fitting my Sard oil cooler (similar size to yours I think) the same as you fitted it on the last picture.