Sparkys EP82 quadlight

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea spoke to my old man on the phone earlier and he is well up for cracking on with it, moving his boat out of the yard the lot and everything he wants to do like get all the interior out, get the cage in and get all the suspension off and everything cleaned up, cant wait to get stuck in ;)

Cheers for reading it mate, most of it is a load of bollocks B)

And fuck off Luke B)

UPDATE!!!! :D

No pics though I am afraid :( nothing special anyway only spent about 2 hours on it, got all the ancillaries stripped off so its just the block and head, got the crank pulley off on the 2nd attempt after it snapped one of my Dads spanners, he wasnt impressed :)

So tomorrow he is going to be removing the oil pump as we run out of time (light) as he leant his garage lights to my cousin and I cant go down tomorrow because its my old ducks birthday. With the oil pump off I can order the correct one and I am just waiting on the ARP's and Athena gasket now B)

Sorry about no pics but like I said nothing good to see so maybe next weekend when the car is down there and some proper progress is made ;)

Just waiting on James to pop up with a few bits he forgot to drop off with the oil cooler.

Athena Gasket is here just waiting on my ARP Bolts and OEM oil pump.

Tomorrow my old man will be finishing stripping the engine as I'm partying it up in Birmingham tonight :D, checking the rings and shell's. Hopefully the ACL main bearings I have here will be the same fit as my crank (just gotta check that they are) then if they are I will order some ACL conrod bearings :(

Then the fun begins next weekend :D

Yea shorty it has to be done, probably hone it ourselve's too if we decide the rings need changing :(

As soon as anything tasty happens there will be loads of pics dont worry :D

Took the Takata into Halfrauds earlier and found 3 awsome colour matches for my cage and braces and engine bay, watch this space :D