Upcoming plan...

well i got alot of items headed my way. and i need to see what you guys think...

well the mani, decat, spark plugs, cv joint are on there way and tomorow i go and get my emanage and d2 coilovers from funky power.

the cars booked into being painted... i have a choice... the original colour... orrrr i go with red... im seriously in love with red just now and i think a change would be lovely!

anyway what you guys thinking?

Lovemiester.

Would make you more unique, as plenty of Silver Starlets around

i totaly think so too im excited as hell the cars booked in on the 23rd feb then she goes away for 2 weeks :thumbsup:

ill soooooo totaly miss her man!!! but hey! she'll come back looking sexyier than EVER!!

:p i dont like red :thumbsup:

*you didnt even see this post* it's just here to stop you painting it red*

LMAO!!! love it man!! Stealthy no liking :D

Why not try a different shade of silver Will be much better than having a red car with a silver engine bay and door shuts etc

Lol no the cars getting stripped NAKED!! doors off everything mate :p ((pro painter yahh!)) the bay i think im putting black :p

If you decide to change the colour to red do it with black alloys.

Mr i should have you know i already have black wheels :o

my plan i text you, gimpo

purple with gold flake, ''Jdm kicked in yO'' wheels, lashings of carbon and wee little random pink details

will be so fucking PIMP you wont believe rosco, and will stand out so much, purple glenda with carbon bits and lush as feck wheels... check out some of these wheels local to me for ideas

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/TegiwaImports_Whe...3QQftidZ2QQtZkm

x