• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, Evo4's are nice.

Check to make sure theres no probs with the rear diff, no knocking etc. as apparantly thats a common problem on them.

Always take it for a blast first, if its been sitting for a while, the plugs tend to suffer, my mate had one before which had been sitting and when he put his foot down, the sparks were screwed and the car was missing like a bitch!

Check the actuator as well, make sure it isnt rusted solid as thats what happened on my mate and the wastegate wouldnt open, boost cut anyone?

Cool will do.

If it got that far, that I went and had a look at it, my bloke would be the one to check it over and take it for a drive. Mainly because his insurance covers it, and because he knows more what he is listening for.

Anyone for good ole crank walk!!!!! I wouldn't buy an early evo.

If you want an evo save up and get an evo 6, the 4 is a nice looking car but the 6 is the one to have as most issues that the 4 and 5 had. :thumbsup:

evo 2s and 3's are the cheapest,nicest and rawest imo, but are unreliable, you want a reliable car dont buy a pre 97 evo

Well I know alot of people with 3's and none have issues, unless they use it for drag racing.

My fella wants this one,but worried about the underpower seen has he would be trading his pulsar in

http://www.japperformanceuk.co.uk/jap/details.php?id=344

That is nice!!

Still no reply to my email for the pictures, oh well. I don't have a budget because I want this sold before I look at getting another one unless I get a swap.

Well I know alot of people with 3's and none have issues, unless they use it for drag racing.

well they must be very lucky, lol ever thought about another toyota? like a gt4 or a mr2 gts turbo? can get a rev 3 turbo for like £2000-2500

i have a picture just not sure how to send it to you on here spec is :

tein mono flex fully adjustable coil overs,

3" rsr racing exhaust system, Metalit 3" sports catalyser, megan racing tubular manifold, 3" turbo elbow,

hks mushroom sports induction filter, uprated coil pack, usual evo specifications

Yes I know that!

I was asking people's opinions....

ive noticed in the past not many folk take on board what others opinions... as at the end of the day.. its your choice..

so like some says ahhh dont get it.. but your thinking I WANT THIS!! ... soo the oppinion is like this...

(YOUR BRAIN!)

WELCOME MR OPINION!!!!

waving-people2_1.gif

.. 2 seconds later..

OH WELL BYE MR OPINION..

welcome.jpg

LOL wiked, i love those birds i feel sorry for them :surrender:

its like me and my wheels, i cant decide what to do so i like to ask other peoples opinions, even though i probs wont change lol?