Graphics/Stickers. What say you?

I don't mean big dildos down the whole side of the car, I mean the random stickers you seem to see dotted over a Jap motor in magazines or on the Jap scene.

Are they acceptable or should cars remain plain???

I fancy sticking something on the Starlet as it's a little bland at the moment but I'm not sure what. Any ideas?

I don't want to look any more of a cock than I already do! :thumbsup:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't mean big dildos down the whole side of the car, I mean the random stickers you seem to see dotted over a Jap motor in magazines or on the Jap scene.

Are they acceptable or should cars remain plain???

I fancy sticking something on the Starlet as it's a little bland at the moment but I'm not sure what. Any ideas?

I don't want to look any more of a cock than I already do! :thumbsup:

bud if you What to then you go on and do it! its your car to do with what you want and if people dont like what you have dun then F*** them

thats the general felling on hear

get the SR graphics re-made in nice colours that will suit your colour scheme.

for SR's it will look quite nice, but otherwise, plastering it in stickers that mean sod all to your motor isnt really a good idea - and your looking for trouble should you park it up in town :thumbsup:

I kinda like them, as long as they aren't over the top. I think wild drift cars in D1 suit the mad graphics all over them because they are mad cars anyway. When I first got my Glanza it had no stickers or badges at all. I re added the rear Glanza V sticker and the ones under the rear windows. Plus four very small TRD ones and that's it.

My last GT had these...

I like stickers... Choice stickers in the right location look ace... What ever you feel looks good though buddy.

DSC00569.jpg

DSC00589.jpg

Stickers on Glass always work too... Just not hideous chavvy ones! Or statements about your 'other' car, who's in the car or how fast it is (read Isn't)

Little random JDM decals work and thats it. None of this Flaming Dragon rubbish though. lol.

That's EXACTLY what I was trying to describe!

I saw a sticker that said JDM as fuck which I thought was quite cool!

Joz, you have PM :thumbsup: