Hi all this is my beloved saxo vtr ive owned it for two years and it's my 1st car. i know it prob wont be to many peoples taste as its a saxo and there is just as much saxo haters out there as saxo lovers because the saxo having that high popularity with the chav seen lol and alot of terible ones rolling round with lexarse lights and crome wipers but ive kinda kept mine subtle and avoided the chav look as much as poss i like to think :)

im almost ready to move on to my next car i think, but its pritty hard to part with my saxo as its my 1st car lol.

i thought of many cars id move onto and a galanzi v is one i would love next, thats why i've joined uksc to learn a lil more about starlets.

so anyways pics of me car below let us know what you think, good or bad comments i don't mind i can take a lil banter lol.......

sax9.jpg

sax7.jpg

sax13.jpg

sax15.jpg

sax2.jpg

sax3.jpg

sax17.jpg

sax-1.jpg

saxpic.jpg

saxpic3.jpg

saxpic2.jpg

saxpic4.jpg

saxpic5.jpg

sorry for the sax-p logo on a few of my pic's.

thanx for reading and looking :harhar:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

actually man, like that very clean and sleak

...and very low, take it you dont have any bumps your way :harhar:

I actually like that, tis nice and tidy :)

And yeah, assuming you avoid speed bumps :)

As I said on the other thread, nice and clean dude, kudos.

thanx guy's :)

there is a few speed bumps but i just take it real easy lol it's sitting 60mm up front and about 80mm rear, id love to go lower on the front but it realy wouldn't be practical ;) lol

Ah! alll good comments so far, not as many saxo haters as i thought there mite be lol

Don't think it's so much people hating Saxos generally, more what some people do to them/how some people drive them

yeah very true bud your right there. alot of people reck them n drive like idiots in them, but i think on the rear ocasion when you see one thats been done ok it looks very nice. surpose thats the same with most car's realy saxo's just seem to be the one's that get compleatly recked by spotty 17 year olds spending there pocket money at halfords lol :harhar:

Nice and subtle! Some saxos look totally different to others i think. Yours looks similar to my mates, his is slammed about the same as yours (oli_k on saxp). They look nice fully colour coded.

yeah i know of oli. spoke to him a few times on sax-p. i do like his nice wheels. he baught that not to long ago didn't he?

Bought it in june 08.

He raised it up to 60mm though because his exhaust scraped on speed bumps (loads round here) and he couldnt get it in his drive.

lol i know the fealing, the apartments i live in some one always parks bloking the drive so i have to go down at a dogey angle, end up comming off the curb and my car don't like that one bit.

Im a Paxo hater :)

When they are modified wrong and driven by wankers :)

Yours looks nice, not keen on cars lower on the back thean the front but your car looks OK as there isnt alot of difference :harhar:

Im a Paxo hater ;)

When they are modified wrong and driven by wankers :harhar:

Yours looks nice, not keen on cars lower on the back thean the front but your car looks OK as there isnt alot of difference :)

i know what you mean mate, im planning on droping the front anouther 10mm maybe to level it up abit. :)

Hellow nice saxo bro. my first car was a saxo vtr grait cars they are to. yours is looking fresh mybe some black vts rims. tb

yeah defo bud, im planning on getting vts wheels in anthracite or black or even a set of team dynamic pro races in black and 106 mirrors on it colour coded in silver not much diff to saxo mirrors but a lil nicer, the lil subtle difference that make a car i recon to. ill be happy with exterior then :)

Nice saxo. Have u modded the engine?

not yet matey, engien all standard at mo i just keep it clean and runing well, im in middle of deciding on moving on to a glanza or summing else or keeping the car and getting an S conversion then 4-2-1 manifold cam's n remap it :D

^^ go for a glanza. Whats yur opinion on GT's as they are a steal at the mo.

are the gt's the older shape? if so i don't realy like them, i know they got a great reputation but i think there realy ugly lol. i like the glanza as it looks brill and is quick to. :harhar:

Looks really clean and classy

IMHO its too low tho, but hey thats only my 2p!

I had a vtr engine in my old pug, get a glanza mate, I garantee you wont regret it the first time you hit boost.

Oz

:edit:

by the way, my vtr (mk1 black rocker top) engine was tuned to 110bhp and about 140lbs of torque, so (standard) vts/gtis never had a look in.

VTR<4efte :harhar: