read loads about this before... its been in talks for ages... i was under the impression that there was a charge for the membership, but maybe they've changed it.

if its the real company, its not a scam. ive joined anywho, so i'll keep you guys informed. :lol:

Rich.

it is all real. the cards will be issued free as loads of companies want to be associated with them when this finally gets off the ground. you get a personal monthly email updating you on progress aswell. they have also already got deals with peeps who supply house heating oil and peeps are saving loads on that already.

its very simple if you think about it. we all wanna save on petrol. pipeline will have millions of members and all these members will buy their fuel in one place when they get the cards , so a huge company like bp says we will give members 10p a litre discount and still make a huge profit.

Guest Enzo

yea its the real deal but just a pipe dream at the moment,

i signed up months ago.

there was a review about the whole skeem on fith gear the other night.

could save you up to 5 pence a litre on fual.

Guest Enzo

yea the going rate up here is £1.03. costs me 45 nicker to fill up a fecking starlet!

aparently if you fill up when its cold at night could give you an extra 60 pence in fual.

yea the going rate up here is £1.03. costs me 45 nicker to fill up a fecking starlet!

aparently if you fill up when its cold at night could give you an extra 60 pence in fual.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:lol: cold nights are no more :lol:

Thank goodness sainsbury down my area is still 97.9.

Yea i signed up to this months ago aswell, it seems genuine to me, my guess is the big oil companies dont really care about loyalty since they are making zillions already, so its not gonna work very easily. :lol:

I am confident something will happen sooner or later, a similar scheme works in holland, and its been publicised quite a bit now, by the news channels and fith gear.

Fingers crossed its sooner rather than later, i cant stand paying £1 a litre, when those F**king yanks get it at less than half price :lol: , especially when they use it on big 5 litre muscle car shit, and we have our trusty 1.3's lol :lol: