If you see some roadkill in the road try and avoid it!

I hit a crow at 90mph or so not the frist or last as there not that smart

not to be sick or anything crow make a sweet sound as they hit the roof

i also clipped a cow (going slow around a bend) on my way home a few weeks ago cow lived car well i need a wing a ligth an indercator a bummper and all the barkets on that side don't worry i found the farm where the cow came from and they have to pay for the car to be fixed

:thumbsup:

And LOL at the magpie !! Magpie pie mmmm :D

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha as if you hit a cow how did you not see it lol

how hard did you hit the poor thing lol

It was on a blind right hand bend the cow was half in the ditch and half on the road i got the back half of it i was going slow for once on the road heres a picture of the car thats a different bummper the other one was in bits and hang of and the dent was pulled out a bit as it stopped the the ligths going back in

DSC00896.jpg

i think my local wild life as gone nuts up by the glen near my house are a few dead foxs a duck loads of crows a few mice but in saying that its a great road so i say a lot of poelpe use i'll try get pic when i fix car

• 7 months later...

i ran over a crow once, caught it under the wheel while it was in flight, had my little brother and sister and my cousin in the car, all about7-8 and the look of horror on their faces was priceless :)

• 2 weeks later...

i 1ce ran over 2 pigeons at trhe same time 1 under each of the front wheels. it was pretty hillairious tbh :):) POP!!!! feathers everywhere and my mate who was behind me on his motorbike had his viser open :D:D mouthfull of featers