If you see some roadkill in the road try and avoid it!

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I nearly mullered a Fox staurday night

I was going over a bridge and it just run into the road and thought "Ooooh a Starlet GT Turbo" and just stopped in the middle of the road looking at me!!!

He moved just in time :)

• 1 month later...

I'd hate to have found this cat.

The closest i have got to killing a living thing was when i was flying along a good while ago and a bird swoops down head on towards my windscreen. At the last second it changes its mind but it was too late. It's arse hit my windscreen and it shat as it slid up the winscreen and over the car. It was mega funny at the time.

Bourkey

• 1 month later...

We was up the Epynt army ranges in my mates Rallye watching a Rally and a lamb jumped out on his and we was doing about 80!!!

BANG!!! hits the front of the car and is cart wheeling down the side of the road next to us for a good distance and ended up in a ditch.

We had to get towed home them as it bust the rad :lol:

• 1 month later...

Well here goes my first post...

Well I was driving my car early hours of Saturday morning at just over the ton, I saw two Magpies in the road "No bother" I thought they'll just fly away as they usually do. Next thing I know one has flown off and the other one is flying towards me. :lol:

Got to work eventually and had a look at the kill and here it was.

ouchp.jpg

ouch2.jpg

ouch3.jpg

Best bit is - No damage. ;)

I managed to kill a mouse when i had the stock 13inch wheels on my starlet, as i was driving between 70 - 80mph the mouse was running across the road and met my drivers side Bridgestone, lol the chances of crossing it with the skinny wheels unfortunitly i didnt get a picture, Poor cat though guys he's in bit's ^_^

I ran over a massive frog in my old car, it completely squelched - i tried to drive away but all i ended up doing was wheel spinning on it until it was all flicked out of the way.... that was way too goss to even take pics lol!

• 3 weeks later...

try suicide pheasents the bastards

went past one once n the bloody thing ran like fuck about 500 metres down the road next to my car

i shit you not it was running that fast its head was still a few inches behind its body

they the git ran infront of my car and must have had a serious headache cause i hit it hard lol

• 3 months later...

I hit a crow at 90mph or so not the frist or last as there not that smart

not to be sick or anything crow make a sweet sound as they hit the roof

i also clipped a cow (going slow around a bend) on my way home a few weeks ago cow lived car well i need a wing a ligth an indercator a bummper and all the barkets on that side don't worry i found the farm where the cow came from and they have to pay for the car to be fixed