Carbon look a like bonnet

Carbon looky like  

23 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Howdy!!!

Right this is either going to look absolutely mint or it is going to look shockingly shite but i can't decide. I really wanted one of them carbon bonnets Nath is getting but i just don't have the dosh for one and there are no others made. Now you can get huge sheets of carbon film that is like a big sticker and i was thinking doing the bonnet but i want you opinions first.

So get voting!!!!

Bourkey

Save up for a real one, if you`ve not skimped on quality parts and have patiently waited the way you did for everything else to come together (alloys....boosting to 1Bar etc) why rush on something so crutial to the cars looks?

Your lucky im at uni boy....as ste said fake interior parts are just about bearable let alone the whole bonnet how could you think such a vile thought? 1million% no no from me :lol:

Ps own up, who said/voted it would look mint?

Nath im nearly crying because i can't get one of them. I've been waiting for one to turn up since i got this SR. Now i've moved into my own place. Having my own place has massive plus points but as you can see it has it's bad points :lol:.

Asda you coming to the meet tomorrow??

Bourkey

Nath im nearly crying because i can't get one of them. I've been waiting for one to turn up since i got this SR. Now i've moved into my own place. Having my own place has massive plus points but as you can see it has it's bad points :lol:.

Asda you coming to the meet tomorrow??

Bourkey

Bourkey,

I feel for you buddy, but houses are the reason my car is not finished yet(well and a wedding and stuff). It'll get better though matey :wub:

Start saving your pennies now and you can buy one :)

i think your all really closed minded..i come on this forum compared to others like tggt because it used to be friendlier and open to knew ideas, how would it affect any of you if it didnt look as good as real carbon or didnt work out at least some people are willing to try something different..lately i really feel its a shame that this forum is progressing so much in terms of size and from a technical aspect yet the content and huge amount of closed group clicky jokes spam increases. whos to say if bourk tried this he couldnt get a real carbon bonnet in the future when times are more suited, why the "theres no point" type of comments some people might just want the look and if there was no point wouldnt suggest it at all,

sorry for the rant and no particular targets here either just an overall vibe im getting recently

Yeah i'll be saving for a few bits including one of them. My arse is still healing from all the housey items i've been buying. I know it will get better i just need to settle in :lol:.

Bourkey

Well we've been in this house for nearly two years now and things still haven't settled down yet. Hopefully we'll get settled in the next 12 months

any form of carbon=fail

for people who have small cocks and need to buy it gain respect lmao... need metal i.e things that rust rs turbos and r5's... theyre not carbon are they? proper cars that are respected for being metal not carbon

i wonder if i can get my cock made of carbon.... mmmmm

i think your all really closed minded..i come on this forum compared to others like tggt because it used to be friendlier and open to knew ideas, how would it affect any of you if it didnt look as good as real carbon or didnt work out at least some people are willing to try something different..lately i really feel its a shame that this forum is progressing so much in terms of size and from a technical aspect yet the content and huge amount of closed group clicky jokes spam increases. whos to say if bourk tried this he couldnt get a real carbon bonnet in the future when times are more suited, why the "theres no point" type of comments some people might just want the look and if there was no point wouldnt suggest it at all,

sorry for the rant and no particular targets here either just an overall vibe im getting recently

It's good to see people speaking their mind, not a lot of UKSC members do that imo!

Banzai's old yellow Civic Jordan had carbon film on the roof. It wasn't no cheap crap, I think its made by Foliatec and can cost up to £200ish. The quality of it looked awesome as did the overall job. :lol:

any form of carbon=fail

for people who have small cocks and need to buy it gain respect lmao... need metal i.e things that rust rs turbos and r5's... theyre not carbon are they? proper cars that are respected for being metal not carbon

i wonder if i can get my cock made of carbon.... mmmmm

Do yourself a favour and STFU.

Real CF used in purposeful situations i.e. to lose weight is fine.

Fake CF or CF used purely for show... I don't like it to say the least.

At the end of the day; cars are machines. They accelerate, they decelerate, they turn. If you want to make your machine look prettier than someone elses then that's fine but I don't really care about fancy things. I like to spend money on purposeful things.

I see your point but................

DO IT CHEAP...............DO IT TWICE!!!!!!!!!

It's gonna be paying for the same thing twice so is completely daft! Save bourkey mate it will look better in the end.

Idrees

carbon sticky sstuff will look better on a roof as it's one bige sheet on a pretty much flat surface, bonnets are more curved so it will never look good!