Here's a couple of pics of my cars:

PIC00003.jpg

PIC00004.jpg

PIC00002.jpg

PIC00046.jpg

PIC00045.jpg

PIC00047.jpg

Had the Scoob for almost two years but has been off the road the past few months getting some major mods. Had the GT for a few days but not getting used just now as it needs rear wheel bearings but toyota sent the wrong part.

I am from dundee but not seen many GT's/Glanza's about!

welcome mate both look cool what have they had or having done to them then mate!?!?!?!?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The GT has - Blitz LM FMIC, Blitz SBC iD III Boost Controller, Blitz iD III Power Meter, Full 2.5" turbo back exhaust, Sard RRFPR, HKS FCD, KYB Gas Shocks and Spax Lowering Springs, 3G 10 Groove front discs with EBC Greenstuff pads, new Toyota Rear Discs and Pads, Whiteline Adjustable Panhard Rod, OZ 15" Alloy Wheels, Walbro Uprated Fuel Pump

(copied from the for sale add. Couldnt be bothered typing it out)

Scoob - Re-built engine, Hybrid Turbo, HKS FMIC, Full H&S de-cat system. Ohlsen Pro-drive suspension, Turbo XS boost controller, K&N Mega Suction Induction Kit. Soon to have Apexi Power FC

The Pics of the scoob are old thats why there is no FMIC

mate sounds good how does the gt compare to the scoob with all that on it!?!?!?!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The GT seems fast. But only drove the car home after buying it and the bearing went. So not really had much chance to compare. But my Scoob is scary fast and can certanily launch of the line!

Noticed the decal on the back. Was the work done by AWD in perth? They build some awesome cars!

I like the two of them, very nice and welcome.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah AWD did some work on the car when I first got it. But most of the mods have been done by me!

hey bro those are some good cars there, perfect tools for driving. :rolleyes:

what is it that you do for a living to afford running both of those bud?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I was working in Tesco's in the warehouse but was getting made reduntant <_<

So start my new job as a enviromental health officer in a week. I have a very loving girlfriend who lets me waste money on my cars.

Oh yeah I also have a 1972 VW Baja Bug (off-road Beetle) :unsure: