Pointless Threads!

To be honest i am gettin kinda pissed off at comin back on this site!

All there ever seems to be in pointless threads and some stupids cunts havin a pop at one another!

WTF guys!!!! Why???

This site never used to be like this and used to be one "cummunity"

Seems like its goin the TGTT way :harhar: :thumbsup:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No mate just goin from what TGTT used to be!

Yea the couple of threads i noticed straight away; 1, 2 or no buckets? Which is most odd!

What time to wake up?

I havent even bother to look at the rest! :thumbsup:

Ah, I think you just need to get used to Cal posting bullshit. No joke. Conduct a search on his posts and you'll know where I'm coming from. I think the majority of us are used to it now, but yeah maybe he is giving the site a bad look?

Cal im only going to warn you one more time about your swearing, completely cut it out, ive had to delete quite a few of your posts to stop people verbaly lashing out at you,

ive also had to delete other peoples post about you, this is clearly disrupting the flow of the site,

this has to stop, think before you post

Cal your attitude in tha post was exactly what i am on about!

If you wanna have a go at someone for a laugh then go to another site! Oh no wait..................you cant!!!

Idrees if he is always postin shite then can you tell me why he hasnt been told to sort himself out yet?

Yea so tha thread for 9.00 or 9.30 is a piss take!! Why bother spammin the site?

Idrees if he is always postin shite then can you tell me why he hasnt been told to sort himself out yet?

Yea so tha thread for 9.00 or 9.30 is a piss take!! Why bother spammin the site?

Geo has taken action against him and banned him in the past, and has just warned him again. (above)

The morning thread was just a bit of a lol thread I guess.

Cal has also been properly warned by me also guys/gals.

He has ignored it hence enzo speaking out above.

He will be removed indefinitely from the site if there is one more instance of a mod needing to take action over his posts or threads.

All of these issues have been highlighted with the team.

As you know uksc has a more chilled feel but as things stand we are not going to be able to take that stance anymore with recent activity.

There is a fine line between moderating and dictating. If you feel you have some useful ideas that we could incorporate

into the site to make it a better place please speak out as it is your site.

We will be more strict on what gets posted so if a moderator feels the thread isnt going anywhere or pointless it will be deleted, no muppet section.

No more lol or ROFLCAKES posts please otherwise you will warned, same goes for us mods.

Most of us are busy individuals but we are going to do our best to find the time to put things right.

We apologise for any of the recent rubbish on the site, as a member and supermod I feel it too.

Although we are short on productive staff we will be working hard to make uksc a tidier place so please bear with us.

We want to enhance the technical aspect of uksc which has already begun with the creation of the wikis and flash site which needs some more work.

Sorry for any inconvenience & if you did, thanks for reading.

Joz

If you think my 9 or 9.30 thread was serious, your a f*cking idiot.

And if you're complaining about pointless threads muddyhell, why have you made a thread bitching about it? Perfect example of a pointless thread.

I think I might make a thread to complain about people complaining about pointless threads. That would be cool eh?

your annoyed at pointless threads... what you call this? what is the point of you posting that your are annoyed and "pointless" threads, when this is quite clearly another "pointless" thread

Its a good chance to get some voices out as clearly some people want to speak out but haven't.

This is an online community so its best we hear what everyone has to say, by whatever method.

Members are what make a site/forum.

your annoyed at pointless threads... what you call this? what is the point of you posting that your are annoyed and "pointless" threads, when this is quite clearly another "pointless" thread

And you work this out how mate?

Looks to me as though i aint the only one annoyed so not really a pointless thread! It has a valid comment!!! Dont you think enzo would have said it was pointless along with others?