New Car Has Arrived Now With Pics P3

I've been keeping a low profile lately as you all know.....

Ahhh yes well now my sr has gone for 5 months and i've been drivin the folks Avensis. It's time to move onto better and bigger. Fingers crossed i pick it up next sat all being well havent saw it yet hope she is mint as the seller says. I'll be over in england to pick it up :rolleyes: . I've been saving like fack for ages now. Workin over 30 hours a week with uni and now 50 hours a week since im finished.

Im going to some lengths to get this and she immaculate i have to say. I'll have to treat it with respect as its a beast. I could go on now for ages blabbing on. I wont be driving it on the roads till early next year though perhaps will be in my garage until then.

1 more thing hahaha, did i say what car it was? thats a secret! All im sayin she has a turbo and its Japanease.

Thats all for now folks <_<

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well im only 19 remember and i live in northern ireland. But i have taste and ive been wanting big power for ages. I will use it wisely and i hope i can handle the low power even lol.

Silvia no chance, me insuring an import nada!

ok, so its a japanese car with a turbo on it, but it is not an import? hmmm

i was thinking of an RX7 or a mits GTO but i guess theyre imports, cant think of something that already has a turbo on it.

ooo, i know! a celica?

HAHA none of you's r correct i guess you's will have to wait and c soon. Im unhappy i cant drive it till end of the year or early next yr as i have to wait till i get 2 yrs ncb i drive the avensis till THE BEAST can be unleashed