Well the curse of Friday 13th has struck

I'm having a good day other than people on here time wasting!! I've had an ad up for bits for sale and i'm constantly being messed about for parts. People say yeh yeh yeh then i mess about get pics and prices and they say oh no i didn't realise that blah blah even though i've said it!! It's a shame really!

Thanks all I really appreciate the support

- I've just finished filling in 1 application form and i'm just going to keep applying for similar jobs elsewhere.

I'm getting paid for 30 days to stay at home and look for new jobs - its not that bad! :D (trying to keep laughing or I may cry!!!)

Steve

its true!

last night was working (door man) and was fine nothing doing, but then at 0030 just in to the 13th all hell broke out was red1 after red 1, was a fun night thow...... until having to spend a life time (tell 0600)at the police station :D

Thats rotten luck.. much like this day to be honest.

saw someone pull out of a road and swipe the side of another car as they pulled out... mainly because the dosey cow pulled out whilst the car was going past... just not their day was it :/