bit of help please?

right after a huge kick in the bollox by insurance, i have decided against putting a turbo engine in my starlet.......sort of the same situation as SiCaln,

so i was wondering how much am i looking to pay for a glanza? wheres the best place to get one? is it better to get one just imported or one thats been round the block, so to speak lol

sorry for all the questions but i need to know lol :p

i also was faced with this problem, both me and si had to deal with this rediculious problem that insurance companies have, and trust us when we say, THE INSURANCE COMPANY WILL RAPE YOU!!! price for a turbo engine'd starlet £2435 per year. glanza £1100.

now then... the best way around this is to get a gt or glanza as you said... altho... a decent gt will set you back £3500 and a glanza will set you back over £5000 go any lower and you will probably get what you pay for.

now, you could get one from someone that has already been road regestered and used by someone in the uk, but i would personally vear away from one thats already got engine mods as i would want to know that its not been buggered about with. (unless you know the car obviously)

and lets face it... most in the uk have been tuned and modified.

so a fresh import wuld be a safe bet... but you cant have it straight away most of the time and have to wait for it to be imported and regestered.

but again a untouched one would be best so that you know what has and hasnt been done to it.

thats my opinion anyway.

Rich.

I agree, I;d rarther get a fresh import than a car allready run around in the UK. For a tidy looking GT with under 50K on the clock its around £3000 mayby a little less. A Glanza's in the region of £4000 to £6000 for a decent one. I plan on getting one come the end of the year.

Fresh import is my tip though.

i also was faced with this problem, both me and si had to deal with this rediculious problem that insurance companies have, and trust us when we say, THE INSURANCE COMPANY WILL RAPE YOU!!! price for a turbo engine'd starlet £2435 per year. glanza £1100.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

exactly what they have qouted me, but a glanza £1600 but i dont mind paying that!

now then... the best way around this is to get a gt or glanza as you said... altho... a decent gt will set you back £3500 and a glanza will set you back over £5000 go any lower and you will probably get what you pay for.

now, you could get one from someone that has already been road regestered and used by someone in the uk, but i would personally vear away from one thats already got engine mods as i would want to know that its not been buggered about with. (unless you know the car obviously)

and lets face it... most in the uk have been tuned and modified.

so a fresh import wuld be a safe bet... but you cant have it straight away most of the time and have to wait for it to be imported and regestered.

but again a untouched one would be best so that you know what has and hasnt been done to it.

thats my opinion anyway.

Rich.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

thats the way i was swaying.......any ideas how much extra on top a car is to be registered etc?

so rich is that what your guna get next or you going a different way??

exactly what they have qouted me, but a glanza £1600 but i dont mind paying that!

thats the way i was swaying.......any ideas how much extra on top a car is to be registered etc?

so rich is that what your guna get next or you going a different way??

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

most import companies regester the for you dont they?

well i have got some ideas as to what to get next... some of which are on that link si just posted up!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!! :p:p

Rich.

Cassius still has a very mint silver one for sale that all been done.

As for buying an import because it's less likely to have been ragged....... most cars that come from japan have been tuned in one way or another alot of the time they are put back to stock in japan as there is a big business in second hand modded parts so owners return the car to tsock and sell all the mods.

Simon

i used this company here im happy with it

Clicky

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

damn you si......would they take you car in part exchange or not? i really want a glanza now! lol

where 2 is the company based?