• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They will turf you straight out mate we had that last time and we were only meeting there to move on!!

dont be like that, ive got 3 people alredy from nottscarclub, they are short phil, captain starlet and his mate.

Also, liam d and kierz will attend i hope, so that like 5 people already.

EVERYONE JOIN THE BAND WAGON!

1. Me ( Nerosis )

Names on numbers lads and ladies

i will put my name down, but serious mate, you NEED to change the venue. 100% garantee we will be moved on. there is a security centre in the middle, and they are on you like hawks. first meet we had, we got told to move on after like 10 mins, last meet, there was 3 cars and we got moved on within 5 mins. serious mate, it will not work and will ruin the day. i know MFN is shit, but they arnt using it atm so cud move it to there just for a safe zone?? or sumwhere else but NOT IKEA!!!!!!

Jay

dont be like that, ive got 3 people alredy from nottscarclub, they are short phil, captain starlet and his mate.

I wasnt being funny mate just pointing out a flaw in the plan. We would need a different venue, but id be up for it depending on work of course!!

1. Me ( Nerosis )

2. Mikeglanzav

3. 200sx-Starlet-Jay

4. rob_bower (work permitting)

Rite ok, we can meet at the Run down sewage plant just off the A610. Theres a small ish car park for about 10 cars ish.

Its basically a left turb off the A610, its the only left turning between the awsworth/kimberly/ilkeston turn off and the Eastwood/Langley Mill turn off.

Or we cud all meet at the Junction 26 Services (Trowel)?

Is this ok? Or someone suggest another location?

i would deffinately be interested in a meet if a location can be sorted.

has any one thought about placing it in matlock there are lots of open spaces round that area where no one including police will bother a meet

• 2 weeks later...
Is this still alivess?

Mitch

Yes,

We could either meet at Langly Mill KFC, Ripley Mcdonalds, Heanor Tesco ( All of the car parks)

Or the car park of the sewage center (redundant sewage center - so no smells lol)

We cant meet in just any random car park though dude its gotta be somewhere were we aint gonna get harrased by the police and local chavs :)

agree 100%^^

just a few ideas... MFN's opening event is on the 5th april, so can meet there if someone aranged it. and also at donny market again, being as there not a lot other places that are above board, may not have much choice guys! defo need to get a meet going tho.

by the way... sunday nites, if anyone is interested in watching some drag strip action, PM me for details..