• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol cheers MIKE you BAST. so double gutted by ure posts in this thread!! when i read you had sold ure ep first thing that came to my head was teggy type r, and sure enuf! dc2 or the 5? import or YOUKAY?

my car should be done in the next 2 weeks. so will keep ya all updated. dont wait on my behalf leeham, but if aint sorted by time mine is on the road, i will make sure it goes down!

Jay

lol cheers MIKE you BAST. so double gutted by ure posts in this thread!! when i read you had sold ure ep first thing that came to my head was teggy type r, and sure enuf! dc2 or the 5? import or YOUKAY?

my car should be done in the next 2 weeks. so will keep ya all updated. dont wait on my behalf leeham, but if aint sorted by time mine is on the road, i will make sure it goes down!

Jay

You know I was only joshing chap! Its a JDM DC2 mate. If Im still loving it like I am at the minute I may go for an S2000 or DC5 next year.

If you need any help with your car just let me know. We can also fit and map the Emanage now on the dyno if it helps in terms of distance/convenience.

Mike

You know I was only joshing chap! Its a JDM DC2 mate. If Im still loving it like I am at the minute I may go for an S2000 or DC5 next year.

If you need any help with your car just let me know. We can also fit and map the Emanage now on the dyno if it helps in terms of distance/convenience.

Mike

sound marra.. is the guy getting good results? and how much is he charging for the mapping? ive been quoted £170 to map and setup the actuator, blitz ebc and on the RR. unfortunatly its booked in for 20th of december and its guna be sat around killing me. any sooner ?!

i will attend, but duno what car it is yet sooo :)

1) Liam_D

2) Starlet__SR

3) the-dalester

4) Starlet786

5) MikeGlanzaV

6) EP91Bon

7) Thorpy

8) 200sx-Starlet-Jay

Mike

sound marra.. is the guy getting good results? and how much is he charging for the mapping? ive been quoted £170 to map and setup the actuator, blitz ebc and on the RR. unfortunatly its booked in for 20th of december and its guna be sat around killing me. any sooner ?!

i will attend, but duno what car it is yet sooo :)

1) Liam_D

2) Starlet__SR

3) the-dalester

4) Starlet786

5) MikeGlanzaV

6) EP91Bon

7) Thorpy

8) 200sx-Starlet-Jay

Charnwood golf club car park, it's quiet, out of the way and away from any residential areas, straight off of the A6, and if all else fails, I can ask to use my works car park just round the corner..

Damien

Sounds ok to me but will the golf club peeps be o with us meeting there? Might need to clear it first.

That sounds fine to me mate, and i know the exact place your on about. But will Loughborough be fine for everyone??

Whats everyone reckon to Loughborough??

Loughborough sounds all good but ill have problems gettin there(dont kno the way) or will there be a lil convoy for the nottingham lads

Yeah it sounds ok to me but if were doing it in Loughborough arent we just better off going to Monster Motorsport (Mike?)

And yes if it ends up taking place in Loughborough i will organise a little convoy for us locals :)