We cant meet in just any random car park though dude its gotta be somewhere were we aint gonna get harrased by the police and local chavs :)

Of course :) but i havent got a clue where any of those places were lol.

Donny market was good, not at the cafe but in the market.

MFN? whats thaaat..

im up for drag strip action, whats crackin?

Mitch

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course :) but i havent got a clue where any of those places were lol.

Donny market was good, not at the cafe but in the market.

MFN? whats thaaat..

im up for drag strip action, whats crackin?

Mitch

Lol, mfn stands for "MIDDLE of FUCKING NOWHERE" lol, a stones throw from ikea, its basicaly a huge car park that wraps around a pub/club/events bar in the middle. pay £1 or somthing to get in, and then basicaly walk about and check out all the motors. some of which are very nice, most of which are just a joke! yes there are lots of chavs about, but at the end of the day, there can be like 600 cars there on a good turn out, its legal, theres hot food and beers, and its a fairly decent night out if ure into that thing.

as for the strip, if u wanted to come MFN then follow me to the strip u can, i cant garantee the strips activity, sometimes its amazing, like GTR's, evos, imprezas, supras, and some rite nice motors runing, loads of mint sleepers, and one again, chavs... bt they are just cannon fodder!! but every now and then its ruined by coppers. its on a real quite industrial estate, absolutly NO normal cars driving which is decent, and its controlled most of the time.

Let me know if u wanna come! prehaps i shud arange a mini meet for this weekend at MFN? what you all think?

LIAM D- yeah mate i am 99% sure im going up there, so wud be decent to meet up with ya! txt me or wat ever dude if ure defo going, i will c if i can drag Gambon out as well!

im going MFN on the opening nite, and also there will be around 6-7 cars of my friends as well.

we ALWAYS meet at Ikea car park and never get harrassed EVER! Since mfn started.

If everyone is going, we'll meet at Ikea car park at 7.30 if anyone else wants to join us. ( u'll see my glanza there)

Yeah Jay mate think we are leaving my house at like 6?? I can meet you just of the motorway island or somewhere thats easy for you??

We can plan it on Saturday if your still up for giving me a hand:)

Yeah Jay mate think we are leaving my house at like 6?? I can meet you just of the motorway island or somewhere thats easy for you??

We can plan it on Saturday if your still up for giving me a hand:)

Wa gwarn here? i think ive guessed what the new mod is Liam but i will stay quiet!! May be up for MFN on Sunday fellas. Reckon we would need to be there really early to get parked up. Keep me informed guys.

Mike

• 1 month later...

Right then, i really want this meet to happen.

So we could all meet at Phoenix Park Car Tram stop car park, which is a giant car park for tram traveller but its only ever got 5 cars in.

If we do it on a Sunday, we could all cruise down to MFN as well?? (doesnt have to be a sunday or we dont have to go to MFN)

what we all think?

• 2 weeks later...

im possibly up for a meet, if its in the next 1-2 weeks i will be in my GF's car, if after shud be rolling with TURBO POWAAAH lol

if there sounds like a decent turn out then i will come along. i know liam, kierz, and good ol mikey G will more than likely come down

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i'll be up for a meet aswel im coming from rotherham which is near sheffield

Have you confirmed the day and location yet and also when is the dyno day as someone mentioned earlier?

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...